Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Help with dosage on primo tabs

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hoping someone can clear up the confusion for me. I'm trying to figure a safe dose for my wife. I'm reading conflicting stuff. I've read that 50-100mg weekly of primo is good for a female but then I'll read another profile that states the same but daily. Do the tabs make it any different on how much is absorbed or something? I've got 50 mg tabs. My idea is split it up into 3 pieces and take it 3 times a week for a total of 50mg weekly. Is this wrong or does she need 50mg per day? That just seems awfully high to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Are they Schering Primobolan 50mg tabs or UGL? If they are UGL please be certain they are Primo before she pops any. If they are Schering, 1/2 tab (25mg) ED would hit 175mg/week which would still be less than the depot shots as far as active drug/blood levels. If they are UGL I'd run them myself before I gave them to a woman. If she's new to gear, I'd suggest good Anavar tabs first before anything. Newb females can do a fair amount of growing on 10-15mg/day before needing Primo/Winstrol etc.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
3x per week would leave severe peaks and troughs. Its oral duration is 4-6 hours so ED dosing is minimum.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah it's a UGL and I had given thought to the fact primo is often faked. I'm thinking that the absorption rate is not as good with oral primo which would explain the higher dosing. She has done a couple cycles of var and liked it and tried win but doesn't do well with it. She just at the point where she's wanting to try something new. I've also given thought to the idea of Tbol at 5mg daily and adjust from there if needed. The primo is actually Geneza. I haven't heard any complaints about the primo in particular but I know plenty would be skeptical with them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah it's a UGL and I had given thought to the fact primo is often faked. I'm thinking that the absorption rate is not as good with oral primo which would explain the higher dosing. She has done a couple cycles of var and liked it and tried win but doesn't do well with it. She just at the point where she's wanting to try something new. I've also given thought to the idea of Tbol at 5mg daily and adjust from there if needed. The primo is actually Geneza. I haven't heard any complaints about the primo in particular but I know plenty would be skeptical with them.

With geneza I would be surprised if it's fake but not at all surprised if it's very underdosed.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011

Oral bioavailability is around 50-60%, if I remember correctly. Looked into taking it myself. Needed 200mg a day to get 100-125 mg.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If she didn't do well with Winstrol, Primo is gonna be just as bad. Better off with low dose Tbol.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
If she didn't do well with Winstrol, Primo is gonna be just as bad. Better off with low dose Tbol.
I think we're going to go that route. Appreciate all your help bro.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hoping someone can clear up the confusion for me. I'm trying to figure a safe dose for my wife. I'm reading conflicting stuff. I've read that 50-100mg weekly of primo is good for a female but then I'll read another profile that states the same but daily. Do the tabs make it any different on how much is absorbed or something? I've got 50 mg tabs. My idea is split it up into 3 pieces and take it 3 times a week for a total of 50mg weekly. Is this wrong or does she need 50mg per day? That just seems awfully high to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When I run primo a...in tabs, I usually take 25mg a day... if you are injecting primo a... first, it has a bit of pip plus inject daily but smaller amounts, but for injecting I prefer Primo e... I run no more that 50mg a week injected.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
That's not true... you can't compare the two. I personally love primo and have amazing results with it especially when cutting... winny on the other hand, it's a great compound to grow and put on mass fast... I personally prefer Primo over winny any day... but they are very different

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
That's not true... you can't compare the two. I personally love primo and have amazing results with it especially when cutting... winny on the other hand, it's a great compound to grow and put on mass fast... I personally prefer Primo over winny any day... but they are very different
Both DHT based, can absolutely compare. As far as didn't do well, I interpreted that to mean didn't tolerate the sides. In which case Primo will cause equal amounts of DHT based effects like hair loss and acne.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic