Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Help me choose a new power rack.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I have heard nothing but good things from this lately.
http://www.titan.fitness/cages-and-racks/hd-power-rack.html

Get a good rack with westside hole spacing through the bench area.

Interesting, I just took a look at that and the price point is certainly attractive (maybe I can grab a Safety squat bar or a buffalo bar with the extra budget now) along with the benefits/components. Thanks brother, I'm adding this to my radar now.

yeah, I definitely will be using said rack for benching also. Agreed.
These guys are right. I bought one about 6 months ago when I set up my home gym. I read review after review, the gps and the bad comparing it to the rogue r3. I love it, and at nearly half price with free shipping, can't beat it.. not to mention all the rogue components fit. There are a few minor things I would alter.. but all in all best bang for your buck.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Definitely build your own DL platform. It's easy and many here, including myself, can help with it. Materials, how to, etc...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
These guys are right. I bought one about 6 months ago when I set up my home gym. I read review after review, the gps and the bad comparing it to the rogue r3. I love it, and at nearly half price with free shipping, can't beat it.. not to mention all the rogue components fit. There are a few minor things I would alter.. but all in all best bang for your buck.

I was almost set on the EliteFts 3x3 until I looked at that titan....and yes, already made up my mind for westside 1-inch spacing with any model that I get. So, wait, you didn't pay for shipping?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Definitely build your own DL platform. It's easy and many here, including myself, can help with it. Materials, how to, etc...

That's the plan...and the last part of the basement build. I can go pull up the road at my 24 hour dungeon but during peak hours, I can't wedge my way in....waaay too many people.

I'll plan on calling on you guys for when that time comes.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I was almost set on the EliteFts 3x3 until I looked at that titan....and yes, already made up my mind for westside 1-inch spacing with any model that I get. So, wait, you didn't pay for shipping?
The Efs 3x3 is awesome, but much less cost effective lol. Nope, the titan is free shipping (or at least it was). I ordered it, and had it within a week. I also made my own platform but made it extra large so I could bolt the rack to it also.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Get a smith machine and call it a day bro.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Get a smith machine and call it a day bro.

Dafuq is wrong with you?

So much homo in this post, I'm actually hurt Raiden.

I'd rather peel my fingernails back with a butter knife than use a smith machine to squat in.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Dafuq is wrong with you?

So much homo in this post, I'm actually hurt Raiden.

I'd rather peel my fingernails back with a butter knife than use a smith machine to squat in.

That's simply not happening. No Smith

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
On another note, I've spoken with the guys at Titan Barbell and I'm most likely going to be buying the HD power rack from them.

Thanks to Ramrod for making the recommendation and saving me some loot.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
you seem to have a much higher budget than I did, but I went with NewYorkBarbellsdotcom short rack because of ceiling, and have been more than impressed....nothing flashy, but does everything I need it too...

Their full size is shipped to your door for under $300 on Amazon

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love the first one man! Really not a bad price. Not cheap by any means but not outrageous. Plus I love the red.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
you seem to have a much higher budget than I did, but I went with NewYorkBarbellsdotcom short rack because of ceiling, and have been more than impressed....nothing flashy, but does everything I need it too...

Their full size is shipped to your door for under $300 on Amazon

thats a great deal bro, glad that worked out well for you.
I skipped out on the elitefts and I'm putting some of the extra budget towards the 3 new bars that I was planning on anyhow.

got the rubber mats being delivered next week and the rack the 2nd week of Jan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic