Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
This will have to be a lesson in history... that is the only way to look at it.
If it were not so sad it would be an interesting study. He has learned all Harvard/CNN faculty lounge BS and bends it to his advantage every time he speaks and the libs just shit all over themselves.

Kind of like a pimp uses Gator shoes, rhymes and a Cadillac to catch a hoes eye.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've seen this. I can't stand this guy and it still blows my mind how brainwashed our country was, has been, and still is by this asshole. The most Anti-American person that has ever been in office

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Why do you say that he is not a muslim? I agree, his religion doesn't matter. But it does matter if he is a muslim and supporting the islamic brotherhood extremism and bringing it to America. There's no need to push it into our society, it's already here and hasn't been an issue. Now it is an issue, and it's like the only thing he wants to support. Don't take me the wrong way, I'm not racist against muslims, but I am against extremism and shariah law in the U.S.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Islam is a blood thirsty religion. It teaches them kill anyone that will not convert to their ideas. Is not just a prejudiced against their religion. It is what they stand for. They will break the arms of children that does not do what they think they should, they will throw acid in the face of women that do not wear what they want them to wear. And they will kill you and your family if they had the smallest chance to stop you from teaching anything but their religion. The Amish are very conservative religion. And I have yet to see one of them being arrested for trying to bomb , innocent women and children. Muslims are our enemy. Not because we chose them to be our enemy. But because their very religious beliefs demand for them to become an enemy to anyone that does not believe the way they do. They chose us for an enemy, not the other way around.

Last edited:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Come on people... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck... it's a duck! He's pushing his Muslim agenda and is doing do arrogantly knowing how stupid people are.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Obama is not Muslim.

Also, it doesn't matter if he were Muslim.

TROLL whatever you can think of to piss people off you do..lol

Was that guy Martin Luther King really your hero?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
TROLL whatever you can think of to piss people off you do..lol

Was that guy Martin Luther King really your hero?

1. it's not a troll

2. it's 100% fact. if you think Obama is Muslim you're incorrect. it's not opinion-based. just like if you think he is a pony you are incorrect.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Come on people... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck... it's a duck! He's pushing his Muslim agenda and is doing do arrogantly knowing how stupid people are.

LOL what is the "Muslim Agenda"

Islam is a blood thirsty religion. It teaches them kill anyone that will not convert to their ideas. Is not just a prejudiced against their religion. It is what they stand for. They will break the arms of children that does not do what they think they should, they will throw acid in the face of women that do not wear what they want them to wear. And they will kill you and your family if they had the smallest chance to stop you from teaching anything but their religion. The Amish are very conservative religion. And I have yet to see one of them being arrested for trying to bomb , innocent women and children. Muslims are our enemy. Not because we chose them to be our enemy. But because their very religious beliefs demand for them to become an enemy to anyone that does not believe the way they do. They chose us for an enemy, not the other way around.

Christianity is MORE blood thirsty, which is the only reason why it's a more popular global religion. Or do you not know how Christianity spread through south america? I bet you don't.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
HGH

I could've sworn I read something about you having a change of heart since you got hit by a truck, and yet here you are, getting ready to stir shit in a thread that you KNOW is better off left alone. You will accomplish nothing in this thread besides furthering your notorious reputation here. You will not affect the thoughts or beliefs of any the people participating in this thread, I can guarantee you that. Knowing that, wouldn't you want to use your time to do more of the activities you have picked up this year?

Now that I've said that, and assuming you're as passively-combative as ever, I'm going to address two things you said.

#1 : You saying that Obama is not a Muslim does not make it fact. Him saying he's Christian does not make it fact. You're literally saying that if the tv shows him in church, and the politician says he's Christian, it must be a fact. Did you hear that? Say it out loud. You're believing a politician at his word, not his actions and past and name and judgments, etc etc etc. He is NOT a pony, that is a fact. His religion is certainly up for debate though.

#2 : The proliferation of Christianity is a man made endeavor, not a religious call (remember that the Old Testament is not always applicable since the New Testament was recorded and yet still, there is no call for mass genocide or complete degradation and humiliation of women or eradication of non-believers. PEOPLE did that because that was their mistaken, HUMAN, chosen path to evangelize. We have come a long ways as a species and most Christians on earth realize what evangelism is and how it works or rather, how it doesn't. On the flip side, we seem to be entering into a new era of Muslim extremism and we're trying to quell/kill it. Seems like learning from our past mistakes would benefit our future, but you want to use Christian extremism as a free-pass for Muslim extremism.

All that said, please refer back to paragraph 1.

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
I have to side with HGH on this one.

Islam is not being pushed down our throats in the USA...Christianity is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic