Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Input on post surgery testosterone use

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Input on post surgery Steroid use

I'm getting hip surgery done in a month or so and I wont be able to lift properly for a few months. I've decided to run a low dose of Nandrolone(NPP) during my recovery phase to help ward off muscle wasting in my down time from lifting. I adopted the idea from information I gathered on the web in regards to how its used in patients with muscle wasting diseases. Anyone every try anything like this? Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:
bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Bump. I edited my question and information

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I ran anavar before and after my elbow surgery and my doctor was amazed at my recovery. Said I'd be out of work for 10 weeks, was back in two, lifting weights at 10...

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Any reason in particular you chose var?

I ran anavar before and after my elbow surgery and my doctor was amazed at my recovery. Said I'd be out of work for 10 weeks, was back in two, lifting weights at 10...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Total bro-science and I have zero experience using drugs to help recover from surgery, but would I think EQ might be helpful as it helps collagen synthesis.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Any reason in particular you chose var?
It's ability to heal/repair soft tissue. It's used with burn victims. It's been over a year since I did all the research and deca was not the answer. Deca will mask pain do to fluid retention but not repair. I can say first hand that it made a big difference. I ran 25mg Ed for 3 months. I am on trt also...

Reactions: HGH
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
IMG_0209.JPGBro science or not, it helped imo…

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
As far as I know and from lots of personal experience Tren is the best healing steroid on the planet,nothing else compares miracle stuff my 02 cents

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Hmmm. I'll have to do some research on it. Thanks dude

It's ability to heal/repair soft tissue. It's used with burn victims. It's been over a year since I did all the research and deca was not the answer. Deca will mask pain do to fluid retention but not repair. I can say first hand that it made a big difference. I ran 25mg Ed for 3 months. I am on trt also...

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
You know, the thought never even crossed my mind since Tren makes me feel like shit. But at a low dose for my purpose, Hmmm again.

As far as I know and from lots of personal experience Tren is the best healing steroid on the planet,nothing else compares miracle stuff my 02 cents

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
I'll post up what I decide to go with and my results after surgery. I'll be the Guinea Pig for the board on this one. I don't get on much anymore so what little I can offer. My hip surgery will consist of re-shaping the bone/socket, and possible repair of soft tissue damage for a second time (motorcycle accident in 6/14)

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I stopped gear use before my surgeries but started back shortly after. I have had neck fusion and micro discectomy in the past 2 years. I have been back in they gym in less than 8 weeks for my neck and 3 for my back. Not sure it helped but I have heard horror stories of people taking forever to recover from both. My normal items are test/tren, I don't have var but as far as a choice I believe it would make a great choice as I believe it is used muscle wasting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic