Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Input on post surgery testosterone use

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I'm getting hip surgery done in a month or so and I wont be able to lift properly for a few months. I've decided to run a low dose of Nandrolone(NPP) during my recovery phase to help ward off muscle wasting in my down time from lifting. I adopted the idea from information I gathered on the web in regards to how its used in patients with muscle wasting diseases. Anyone every try anything like this? Any input is appreciated.

I like the idea to help prevent waisting, but don't get ahead of the healing process. Follow all of your doctors recomendations post surgery with respect with time off.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Anytime I had an injury, I just train other body parts harder.

Years ago I had tendonitis from over training biceps. I had to stop for 3 months, but in that time I made fantasic gains on triceps.

The worst thing you can do is to reinjure yourself.

Speedy recovery to you brother.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
i went under the knife...for more of a different ordeal, but i was recovered using 3iu of sero's ED in half the time. The doc was stunned, the surgeon too, he couldnt believe how fast my cuts healed up.

i started the sero's 9 days after i got home. went threw a 126iu & 84iu kit.

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Ok so I've decided to go with the Anavar. 20mg/day split in two doses. I definitely wana get back on growth but I just cant keep up with the cost right now. So this experiment will solely be the Var. I'll post up my progress/results after the knife in early December.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I'm getting hip surgery done in a month or so and I wont be able to lift properly for a few months. I've decided to run a low dose of Nandrolone(NPP) during my recovery phase to help ward off muscle wasting in my down time from lifting. I adopted the idea from information I gathered on the web in regards to how its used in patients with muscle wasting diseases. Anyone every try anything like this? Any input is appreciated.

I have seen this question asked many times and can't see how it would hurt you to run a low dose of aas. It will definately reduce loss of lbm.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i havent taken anything since i got out of the hospital but maybe i should!

i was on a large dose of test and var when i got hit by the truck and all the docs are amazed at how fast im healing.

im actually glad i was so heavy at the time bc i have lost like 35 pounds since surgery.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I'll let ya know, i'll be running var and low dose test... had a rotor cuff injury, physical therapy ordered.. sharp pain.. 3 weeks now..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would have gone with drol... Also used for burn victims. Plus it's drol which is for men. As opposed to anavar. Which is not for men.

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Ok well I finally had my surgery done Tuesday. It got delayed longer than expected. They pretty much took my leg out of the hip socket, re-contoured the joint, and repaired two tears in my labrum. Needless to say, shit was no joke. The day I got home from the hospital I started the Var. I'm taking 10mg every 8hrs. Not looking to grow, just not to waste away. I was told 6wks of crutches and 3mo full recovery to work legs again. I'm definitely not going to push my luck too soon though. Two hip surgeries at 34yo is more than enough for a life time. I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic