Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HGH Dosing times

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
So much has changed over the years about best time to dose. There's idea about dosing vs goals dosing vs age etc etc

I have been back on greys for just over two months after being off all hgh about 6 months where had previously been on almost 2 years at a minimal 2iu "health" dose. While that run allowed me to stay somewhat lean while eating not so great and allowed me to maintain muscle without busting ass in the gym now I am getting into the swing of things again. Have diet going well and doing work in the gym. Currently taking 3.3iu ED upon waking but I've recently switched to taking my full dose at night right before bed. And upped the dose to 5iu. Can't advise if it's better or worse cause it's only been a week. But based on my goals currently to add some mass this is what I decided to do. So far only think I've noticed is different sleep in which I dream much more often.

I know a few are using their hgh this way and would like to hear any differences or ideas

BTW currently 36yrs old 5'10" 240 15-17% BF. Not looking to get skinny until after the first of the year then only interested in getting to 10-12%

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I know a mid level ifbb pro who says just to do it twice a day. He says he has never noticed a difference as long as he uses good gh.

For your goals dosing at night should be fine. That's what the instructions in the box say to do for the seros the gheys get....and you are pretty ghey after all.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Lmao. It's spelled geigh you know that.

I did just get a box of seros and it indeed does say night time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm interested to hear what people say to this. Doesn't a nighttime dosing interfere with your body's natural GH pulse, and doesn't the exogenous GH blunt your body's release by affecting a feedback mechanism similar to our HPTA? If so, this would not seem to be as effective as a morning dosing schedule. I'll be watching this thread to hear what people say.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
A few are using it this way. Other than better sleep and not being tired post AM injections I can't give any real feedback yet.

I think I read that mands is dosing this way.
Pans I know LITTLEMAGS is cause he's at my board and we've talked about it today.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
From my experience. The more times you can inject, the better. I've done 12ius in 2, 3, an 4 equal doses a day. Four doses of 3iu was definitely better than 2 doses of 6iu. I could literally see myself getting leaner every couple days. Only thing was the ravenous hunger.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm interested to hear what people say to this. Doesn't a nighttime dosing interfere with your body's natural GH pulse, and doesn't the exogenous GH blunt your body's release by affecting a feedback mechanism similar to our HPTA? If so, this would not seem to be as effective as a morning dosing schedule. I'll be watching this thread to hear what people say.

that is what I thought also so I have been doing 2IU's when I wake up and then 2 iu's about 8 hours later. I have only been on for a month so have no idea if any benefits. I would like to up the dose IF I will see some benefits.. I am going to run as long as I can get my hands on the stuff.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I will get back to this thread in the morning but I will tell you this! One big shot of 6 iu's vs. three spaced out shots of 2 iu's... The one big shot will yield higher IGF-1 levels.

mands

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I have used GH at least 12 years I have tried everything you can think of and I'll tell you this just take it it works either way. Only thing I never tried was mega doses cuz I have no interest in that but night time day time anytime they all work.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I've taken if for 12-18 month spreads a few times over the last 10 years too and always stuck with 2-4iu upon waking.

So much bro science and I'm sure just taking it basically any time will yield results as long as the hgh being administered is legit.

Speaking of of the multiple doses. I have a couple 126iu sero kits in hand I'm thinking of continuing the greys at 5iu before bed but slipping in 2iu serous upon waking to aid in fat burning.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
http://datbtrue.co.uk/forums/

Dat had always advocated early a.m. to mimic the natural pulse and a second shot early p.m. when cortisol is highest. I used a 2.5iuA/2.5iuP protocol for about 3yrs straight with very good antiaging and fat burning effect. Over the last 2yrs I have been running 5iu upon waking with occasional peroids of Ipamorelin/CJCnoDac pre-bed shot.

I saw very little difference in 5iu spilt versus 5iu all at once. The Peptide shot pre-bed has a great sleep inducing effect and makes a good compliment to a.m. HGH.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks Mike! That's what I'm thinking as well. Just for practical purposes, I'd like to pin the GH just once per day, unless it's clear that the benefits of a split dose is big. Also, just seems to make sense to pin the entire GH first thing in the morning, and then pin Ipamorelin at night before bed to then maximize your own GH pulse. Do you pin the Ipamorelin every day, and do/did you dose it at 100mcg, or higher?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic