Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH Dosing times

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Mike I think I'm going to go with 2iu pre workout and 5iu before bed and only pin the 5iu before bed on non workout days.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for the video HDH. Now I'm thinking I might try a few months of 2.5iu pre-workout and 2.5iu pre-bed. So what does the group think I should do on non-workout days? I workout 4days and off 3days. Should I just do 2.5 pre-bed or 5iu?

Or should I do 5iu pre-workout and 2.5iu pre-bed everyday?

...and some days I am working out 5-7pm. Would another shot at 12pm bed-time have an effect?
Honestly man, on non workout days, I would space it apart to get the leaning effects throughout the day. I would go with meal time. It's working for cutting and leaning out much better so I don't see why it wouldn't work even with the carbs.

There's a part in the video where he talks about someone getting lean but with 60 to 70% of the response while adding carbs, around 215 in the vid, not as effective as no carbs but still effective. I think it's based around training but it seems to me that the leaning effects spread throughout the day would help to stay even leaner than a single inject or two. Plus taking into consideration it's nutrient partitioning effects, seems they would be grater as the food is digesting and the GH is peaking.

Just a few thoughts.

H

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
If I were to spread mine out taking 2-3 2iu shots a day I may as well just stay home and nap on the couch. Lol

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
If I were to spread mine out taking 2-3 2iu shots a day I may as well just stay home and nap on the couch. Lol

yeah pretty much. and everyone says take a little T4 you'll be ok....nope...that didn't work either.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
T4 works good for me.

If your having problems being tired google this-

T4 / GH / lethargy / Hypothyroidism

I've been using HG from ADC but any will work as long as it's good. It's worth the look into it and the price to try it out.

It works for many.

H

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I use t4/t3 combo tabs every morning 100/25mcg

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Great discussion. I have been using at night be morning but will start to split up with pre post and right before bed. Great discussion again.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I use t4/t3 combo tabs every morning 100/25mcg
I've been using straight T4. The research I've done leads to it being the best even though old school guys ran with the T3 by itself. Something about the conversion of T4 to T3 but I can't remember fully.

300 to 400mcg seemed to be the standard for higher GH doses. I got more info on it across the pond as far as real world experience.

Perhaps bumping up the dose and giving it some time might do the trick.

H

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Ive never went over 150mcgs of T4 so maybe that was the problem

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I've been using straight T4. The research I've done leads to it being the best even though old school guys ran with the T3 by itself. Something about the conversion of T4 to T3 but I can't remember fully.

300 to 400mcg seemed to be the standard for higher GH doses. I got more info on it across the pond as far as real world experience.

Perhaps bumping up the dose and giving it some time might do the trick.

H

Yeah this all came out a few years ago. If I recall correctly that douche AR Anthony Roberts wrote a big deal about it. Made great bro science sense. The liver converts t4 to t3 at about a 4:1 ratio and yeah something about the body doing the work is healthy and beneficial so it's said.

I would use more T4 honestly but T3 is just easier to obtain and I personally don't think your leaving a lot on the table by taking t3 vs t4 as long as your taking some sort of thyroid.

Insulin in resistance over time is a big issue and after reading discussing and learning as much as I can I feel metformin is a mandatory supp if your taking hgh and not slin

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah this all came out a few years ago. If I recall correctly that douche AR Anthony Roberts wrote a big deal about it. Made great bro science sense. The liver converts t4 to t3 at about a 4:1 ratio and yeah something about the body doing the work is healthy and beneficial so it's said.

I would use more T4 honestly but T3 is just easier to obtain and I personally don't think your leaving a lot on the table by taking t3 vs t4 as long as your taking some sort of thyroid.

Insulin in resistance over time is a big issue and after reading discussing and learning as much as I can I feel metformin is a mandatory supp if your taking hgh and not slin

I was first directed to that article when I was researching T3 vs T4 and it didn't hold a lot of water for me because AR wrote it. I figured if he wrote it, it would be a coin toss but if he took someone else's ideas and made them his own, it might be possible. Last time I talked to him I sent him home with his tail between his legs for the douche bag shit he used to pull.

I ended up finding more on it than what AR wrote up. I even found guys that said the same stuff about Roberts but the article was accurate. Most of the info was found on UK boards. It doesn't seem to get discussed very much in the circles I run.

I agree that T3 is easier to obtain but T4 is accessible. ADC's got it pretty cheap for HG. The way I've been looking at it with timing, breaking up the injects throughout the day, getting the T4 as opposed to the T3, is the cost to run this stuff. Hell, it's a new car payment you run enough of it. LOL

I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it as far as gains and leaning up because I plan to keep running it.

I might try to find that article, if I remember correctly, the T4 wasn't just for the hypothyroidism, it actually maximized the effects of the GH through the conversion.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic