Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH Dosing times

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I have been running cjc no dac/with 3ius gh at bedtime and my sleep is much better....no question. I only added in the cjc no dac because I had a couple vials of it and just wanted to get rid of them.

I tried 2ius in AM, and 2ius Pm, and it makes me so tired it wasn't worth it. I definitely believe the more often you dose it throughout the day the better the fat will melt off of you like @big bx said, but I just cannot take being that tired.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks Mike! That's what I'm thinking as well. Just for practical purposes, I'd like to pin the GH just once per day, unless it's clear that the benefits of a split dose is big. Also, just seems to make sense to pin the entire GH first thing in the morning, and then pin Ipamorelin at night before bed to then maximize your own GH pulse. Do you pin the Ipamorelin every day, and do/did you dose it at 100mcg, or higher?
I've done 100mcg/100mcg with good results. When I was trying to use up a god amount of samples I was sent, I went as high as 300mcg/300mcg of each and noticed a deeper sleep. Dat postulates that 100mcg at a time was the saturation dose (no more receptors to hit) but I have heard feedback and my own experience that you can go higher with greater effect.

I bridged thru a dry spell (no good GH) for 3mos with Ipam/CJC-noDac dosed at 100mcg/100mcg taken waking, post workout and bed-time. So I am certain that the Peptides can work.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
http://datbtrue.co.uk/forums/

Dat had always advocated early a.m. to mimic the natural pulse and a second shot early p.m. when cortisol is highest. I used a 2.5iuA/2.5iuP protocol for about 3yrs straight with very good antiaging and fat burning effect. Over the last 2yrs I have been running 5iu upon waking with occasional peroids of Ipamorelin/CJCnoDac pre-bed shot.

I saw very little difference in 5iu spilt versus 5iu all at once. The Peptide shot pre-bed has a great sleep inducing effect and makes a good compliment to a.m. HGH.

I understand the "idea" of am dosing vs pre bed. However after 35 your natural gh production is on a big downside anyhow. Not to mention that there's some bro science that says any exo hgh taken at any time will hinder natural production.

Theres no real studies based on healthy athletes using so I guess we just have to stick to bro science and what each individual prefers.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I understand the "idea" of am dosing vs pre bed. However after 35 your natural gh production is on a big downside anyhow. Not to mention that there's some bro science that says any exo hgh taken at any time will hinder natural production.

Theres no real studies based on healthy athletes using so I guess we just have to stick to bro science and what each individual prefers.
This is exactly correct in my opinion. There are also other benefits taking one shot at night before bed. Such as metabolite and hormone patterns(metabolism and nutrient contributions).

I'm not a big believer in the whole cortisol excuse. The amounts are irrelevant in my opinion.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013

I'm 44, and I'm not ready to count out the natural pulse yet. Especially when supplemented with GHRP,GHRH pre-bed. In the end it is going to be individual preference (with consistency) that produces the results you want. I'm using it to stay young, not for a giant IGF-1 release.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'm 44, and I'm not ready to count out the natural pulse yet. Especially when supplemented with GHRP,GHRH pre-bed. In the end it is going to be individual preference (with consistency) that produces the results you want. I'm using it to stay young, not for a giant IGF-1 release.
Why don't you just get checked to see where you are? Then you will know if you need to count it out or not.

mands

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Ghrp lol complete junk take it go get tested it won't do shit.
you take it same as me for the health my guess 3ius will get you in the 300 range for IGF that's perfect long term don't matter when you take it just be consistent and it will work. I take at night cuz easy for me to remember

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I agree an IGF test is easy. I bet your a lot lower than you think even with those peps.

I get blood work done twice a year full panels and I've watched mine drop over the last 5 years. I'm 36 now.

consistancy is key and night seems easier for me too plus I'm not tired all morning post pinning

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is my protocol right now-

8iu training days and 6iu non training, average is 7iu a day.

Only training 3 days, on a carb cycle. 3 training sessions are around 2 1/2 days of high carbs.

Fasted cardio 6 days a week, 2 iu pre fasted cardio.

Low days are 1iu with no to low carb meals and the rest in the evening.

High days are 2 pre workout 2 post workout and 2 in the evening + 2 cardio.

I will run it differently in accordance with my goals.

I believe a nighttime dose is beneficial for us aging fellas. Yes, the nighttime spike is the biggest but as the natural level drops, a higher dose would seem more beneficial. In the research I did, I think I'm only at about .75iu for that spike and it continues to drop.

We do most of our healing during this time and it seems a higher dose would do more good. But, I wouldn't limit it to night only unless it's a 2iu per day dose for health purposes. Yes, the papers that come with pharm grade say night doses but we use the GH for a different purpose than what it is intended for as per the papers.

For losing weight, I believe smaller amounts during the day will help keep the body in a fat burning mode and taken with meals for it's nutrient partitioning effects.

It was suggested to me to try it like this and I can tell the difference just as big bx stated, and the hunger issues spreading them out are real just as he said also.

For gaining purposes, I believe around training and night time are beneficial. Here is a vid that a buddy sent me when we were having this discussion a while back as it was along my line of thinking of being timed around training. It's Dr. Serrano with John Meadows doing the taping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D848GvZZQ

I was thinking about switching to 4iu pre workout and drop the 2iu post. If I was training on low carb days, I would inject GH pre workout as well.

If I ever get it up to 10iu, I will do the extra injecting with some meals on high days.

Some bro science with this post but it's what I've come up with from all the research from reading studies, articles, other's experience and my own. I've been on for a year now and still learning / willing to learn.

H

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Makes sense. And since I work out in the morning I think I may go ahead and add in that 2iu seros upon waking and continue the 5iu greys before bed.

Good thread and responses here!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I'm 46 I take it all at once at night and sleep is great.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for the video HDH. Now I'm thinking I might try a few months of 2.5iu pre-workout and 2.5iu pre-bed. So what does the group think I should do on non-workout days? I workout 4days and off 3days. Should I just do 2.5 pre-bed or 5iu?

Or should I do 5iu pre-workout and 2.5iu pre-bed everyday?

...and some days I am working out 5-7pm. Would another shot at 12pm bed-time have an effect?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic