Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DEA Steroids Global Takedown - Operation Cyber Juice underway

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
still doesn't make sense that they will target AAS and not put forth as much effort to get Meth and Heroine off the streets. Of course..we're easier targets i guess!
Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the real ills of society ... Plus, they wanna keep drugs on the street... Keeps the poor poor and the jails full... That sneaky gub-ment

also, good to see you posting up any1, been awhile since I seen you around brother

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I heard someone mention on ab that one of the raw providrrs in china was cooperating with american le

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is no reason for anyone in China to cooperate, China would never allow it nor even care about an investigation in the US. The US would never get someone extradited from China.....Whoever mentioned it on AB is clueless on international matters....

I heard someone mention on ab that one of the raw providrrs in china was cooperating with american le

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
still doesn't make sense that they will target AAS and not put forth as much effort to get Meth and Heroine off the streets. Of course..we're easier targets i guess!

My wife and I were just talking about this the other day. Drive through the city and on every corner is some brothers selling heroin. Teenagers all across the country are overdosing and dying every week but nothing is being done about that. As mentioned already, just smoke and mirrors distracting americans from all the real bullshit going on in this country. The thing that gets me is half the police force where I live is on ****ing juice. ****ing Ridiculous!!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you recall Gymace had an ad in MD for his board (SSB)... it's better to learn from mistakes made by others.

I didn't know that. I was a member there but got my gear from smaller boards where the core groups were a bit tighter.

I think a lot of these open guys now didn't sit through the big busts and just aren't as cautious because of it.

H

I

IronPope

Sep 6, 2015
man man man so many cops are juicing heavy.... 100% correct

I

IronPope

Sep 6, 2015
I didn't know that. I was a member there but got my gear from smaller boards where the core groups were a bit tighter.

I think a lot of these open guys now didn't sit through the big busts and just aren't as cautious because of it.

H

If u sell illegal things... bust are going to happen. its the game you play for the big money.

I

IronPope

Sep 6, 2015
20 LABS get shut down... 20 new ones will pop up to take its place... i am sure everyone has multiples sources to gear up at any time.... the top 10 on eroids i WOULDNT but from... they are on the radar

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If u sell illegal things... bust are going to happen. its the game you play for the big money.

Yes, but there are smarter ways of doing things.

Put yourself out for everyone, you put yourself out for everyone.

Private guys are the way to go but you gotta put your time in.

The majority of guys on these boards will never reach a private source.

H

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
why is it the scammers on promuscle never get nabbed??? they are all in your face with it...
Or that other one OLM..

There is no reason for anyone in China to cooperate, China would never allow it nor even care about an investigation in the US. The US would never get someone extradited from China.....Whoever mentioned it on AB is clueless on international matters....

I think it was about 6 months or so ago China did make some ''gestures'' about cracking down, mad a few warehouses move etc.
Bottom line for them is moving product period, no matter what it is. Especially now with their economy in a tailspin

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
China does mini crackdowns from time to time to show the US they are on top of the situation, but in reality they could do alot more but dont.....They dont want the US to tell them how to do things, thus the reason u will never c the 2 countries ever do a joint investigation....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Guys, we can go back and forth forever over whether we'll ever see China crack down on this kind of stuff. My personal opinion is that China is not a country that decides these things. Rather, they are a group of strongmen who decide these things, and they'll go after anyone whenever it's in their interests to do so. In the past, the ruling party got financial kickbacks from all these types of people, so they were free to do as they pleased.

Things are changing. The Chinese stock market has tanked, the Chinese real estate market is a huge bubble that could burst at any moment, a number of high profile events have occurred that have caused the people of china to have less confidence in the ruling party. Lots of protests occurred after the major earthquake and after some of the incidents of breast milk contamination, etc. If the ruling party gets put under enough pressure and they have to act to build the public's confidence, you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll do what they've got to do. Will it happen? Who knows... but the past is not necessarily a good prediction what will occur in the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic