Kiddorism
What's New?

DEA Steroids Global Takedown - Operation Cyber Juice underway

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
From the DEA website - http://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2015/hq090115.shtml

DEA-led Operation Cyber Juice comprised of over 30 different U.S. investigations in 20 states and resulted in the arrest of over 90 individuals, the seizure of 16 underground steroid labs, approximately 134,000 steroid dosage units, 636 kilograms of raw steroid powder, 8,200 liters of raw steroid injectable liquid, and over $2 million in U.S. currency and assets. In addition, DEA and its partners assisted in foreign steroid investigations in four countries coordinated by Europol. Domestic law enforcement partners include the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Credit for this goes to bigbobo, just wanted to share...

As of September 06, 2015, it is rumored on the internet that possible lab busts include:

Hulk Body
Big D
GeneScience
PharmaPharm
TekBio-Bolics
Genetik Pharmaceutical

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man, crazy, just crazy. I'm done, that's it.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I didn't know that. I was a member there but got my gear from smaller boards where the core groups were a bit tighter.

I think a lot of these open guys now didn't sit through the big busts and just aren't as cautious because of it.

H

SSB laid out the perfect blueprint on how NOT to run a board... open source lists, advertisements, buying status through donations, etc. It's a shame that many of these younger guys weren't around to learn from the mistakes made by the majority of the bodybuilding boards prior to ORD.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
SSB laid out the perfect blueprint on how NOT to run a board... open source lists, advertisements, buying status through donations, etc. It's a shame that many of these younger guys weren't around to learn from the mistakes made by the majority of the bodybuilding boards prior to ORD.
Holy **** Gymace was a ratard!!!

I mean the financial side was legit but damn it blew up bigger than he thought and then blew up in his face. ORD was big people thst were not around and even those that were around but not deep in cannot imagine the depth that it hit. I lost a couple good friends in that deal real life people that had to cut ties with post the busts.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Is anyone worried about this?

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Everyone is worried about this in varying degrees.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's a good reminder to those who don't play it safe.

Can never have to much of that.

H

bigsport

bigsport

Nov 5, 2011
My wife and I were just talking about this the other day. Drive through the city and on every corner is some brothers selling heroin. Teenagers all across the country are overdosing and dying every week but nothing is being done about that. As mentioned already, just smoke and mirrors distracting americans from all the real bullshit going on in this country. The thing that gets me is half the police force where I live is on ****ing juice. ****ing Ridiculous!!

most major cities have safe zones, i know philly and baltimore do, so i imagine others do as well. inside the safe zone dealers are free to deal heroin, coke, etc without the worry of city cops harrassing them. they absolutely must conduct all their business in the safe zone though, if they break the zone they risk being popped..

keep in mind though, even though cops WONT enter the zone and bust them "on the spot", they are still permitted to do surveillance of the entire zone and then do further investigations on their targets. once their investigation is complete, they simply make the arrest when the target is home in bed. the zone only offers you "in the moment" protection.. the cops allow this to happen b/c they dont want the dope being sold all over the city and on every street. so they open up a small area and let the dealers do their thing, the other streets remain safe and the cops record literally everything that happens inside the zone and bust you at a later point.

its actually a great tool, bc these idiots think they are safe, so they all flock to sell the dope, the cops dont have to chase everyone around bc they are all together and being recorded.. the only downside is for the little old lady who happens to live inside that zone by default, she lives in fear. the zone are pretty tight though, they dont want violence bc it scares junkies.

kensington philly was once a major hub for garment trade due to the delaware river access. its now one of the most, if not the most, predominant hubs for heroin. its nationally know for having some of the purest dope in the country. people flock in from NJ/NY to buy into the purity. you take 1 step off that train and you can buy ANYTHING you want, and i do mean anything.

Last edited:
bigsport

bigsport

Nov 5, 2011
There is no reason for anyone in China to cooperate, China would never allow it nor even care about an investigation in the US. The US would never get someone extradited from China.....Whoever mentioned it on AB is clueless on international matters....

agreed 100%.. china would never turn one of their own over to the USA, never. they do small crackdowns here and there to keep the DEA happy and to keep the import/export agreements flowing nicely. but 99% is b/c mr. obama most likely gives away a few hundred million in the form of aid, of the USA taxpayers money as a token of gratuity for these small time efforts.

remember we use to pay pakistan 800 million per year, in return for their help with searching for bin laden, all the while the pakis kept him nice and safe so that way the USA would continue to funnel money each year to pakistan to continue search efforts.. now that bin laden is dead, we only give them 300 million lol.. bin laden alive was worth a half billion dollars to the pakis.. you can bet every other country does the same stuff and our govt allows it with our money..

if we kept all our money, we would all be living well..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
most major cities have safe zones, i know philly and baltimore do, so i imagine others do as well. inside the safe zone dealers are free to deal heroin, coke, etc without the worry of city cops harrassing them. they absolutely must conduct all their business in the safe zone though, if they break the zone they risk being popped..

keep in mind though, even though cops WONT enter the zone and bust them "on the spot", they are still permitted to do surveillance of the entire zone and then do further investigations on their targets. once their investigation is complete, they simply make the arrest when the target is home in bed. the zone only offers you "in the moment" protection.. the cops allow this to happen b/c they dont want the dope being sold all over the city and on every street. so they open up a small area and let the dealers do their thing, the other streets remain safe and the cops record literally everything that happens inside the zone and bust you at a later point.

its actually a great tool, bc these idiots think they are safe, so they all flock to sell the dope, the cops dont have to chase everyone around bc they are all together and being recorded.. the only downside is for the little old lady who happens to live inside that zone by default, she lives in fear. the zone are pretty tight though, they dont want violence bc it scares junkies.

kensington philly was once a major hub for garment trade due to the delaware river access. its now one of the most, if not the most, predominant hubs for heroin. its nationally know for having some of the purest dope in the country. people flock in from NJ/NY to buy into the purity. you take 1 step off that train and you can buy ANYTHING you want, and i do mean anything.

Youve been watching The Wire

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The Wire was a cool series.... RAIDEN had a crush on McNulty

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic