RalfKelleh
What's New?

DEA Steroids Global Takedown - Operation Cyber Juice underway

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Told you so...

This has been happening over the past year, read the full articles and subarticles.

This is nothing new.

The bottle shown is "Hulk Labs". Which doesn't make it clear if it is the entire lab, or re-shipper..but common sense would say to steer clear.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not ORD 2. This was 16 labs and 90 arrests.

ORD was over 128 labs and ?? arrests.

Hulk labs was one of them. Website is still up, stay away. I saw pics, they got the lab and bucu shit.

BIG ASS bust with this particular lab, jaw dropping shit.

They even had a classified ad in MD... ya really.

H

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ord or not... I think it is safe to assume this has been a fair warning shot. Maybe the GOOD labs are going to increase prices to match risk with reward....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
With 9o arrested, some are going to talk for reduced or suspended sentences. So, things may get worse.....be safe all.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Not ORD 2. This was 16 labs and 90 arrests.

BIG ASS bust with this particular lab, jaw dropping shit.

Hypothetically I called it this.

And yes, this Gear Grinder in 05, ORD in 09 or whenever it was and this are all of significance. They are interchangeably the biggest operations we have seen since 2000.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
still doesn't make sense that they will target AAS and not put forth as much effort to get Meth and Heroine off the streets. Of course..we're easier targets i guess!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
What a lot of people dont know is there are 4 or 5 mega brewers that have been around for a long long time who brew for these fly by night dudes and some of the guys we have seen for years. Its just part of the game, the end user has little to worry about.

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
still doesn't make sense that they will target AAS and not put forth as much effort to get Meth and Heroine off the streets. Of course..we're easier targets i guess!

Low hanging fruit. There aren't forums in the clear net with people selling heroin, meth, etc. Prom, eroids, evo, etc are prime for the picking.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Even it's nothing new it's another shot across the bow. Yes, the busts have been going on for two years hard, but if this don't make you a lil' leery......

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
They even had a classified ad in MD... ya really.

If you recall Gymace had an ad in MD for his board (SSB)... it's better to learn from mistakes made by others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic