Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I go about getting my girlfriend to move out of my house?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
So let's take this a bit off topic. Why are men into 20 yr old snatch ? Older women I suspect are better in bed . Is the quality that much better ?

Not a loaded question either. I'm pretty confident in myself so not gonna get all butthurt. Just curious.

When I went through my single phase a few years back, I would rather have fun with a 35-50 yr old woman. They were decisive, didn't play games, enjoyed nice food, never got sloppy drunk, knew they wanted to fukk and left my place after we were done. Girls in their 20's lack all of those attributes and bring WAY too much emotion into the equation.

And the quality of sex is much better with an older woman, overall....more adventurous and less insecure with however they looked. Mother, a tad bit overweight? Doesn't matter to a woman that needs to get home and send the babysitter on her way after a smash session. She's there for the D, some good company, great sex and some laughs along the way.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So let's take this a bit off topic. Why are men into 20 yr old snatch ? Older women I suspect are better in bed . Is the quality that much better ?

Not a loaded question either. I'm pretty confident in myself so not gonna get all butthurt. Just curious.
I divorced a woman my age and married one 10 years older. Night and day.

20 year old snatch never requires loob. That's about the only advantage.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

IMO Mature women are MUCH better in the sack. Experienced, thoughtful, know their way around the equipment better, and way more aggressive. Me likeee that alot.
BUT..as a true connoisseur of the female species..you can't rule out any legal age woman, within reason people. ( before all the fan mail starts) Nothing wrong having a no strings relation with a 20'something year old hard body.....but not long term unless you're a 20 something yourself. I couldn't take it personally, as rumbletumble is finding

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL @ RR, love you, that's awesome!!

Since everyone has hammered home, don't date a 22 yr old, I won't say it. For honest advice, if she won't leave and you asked her to, all you really have to do is call the police, it's your property, you've asked her to leave, she refuses to. Cops come and evict her free of charge.

Some personal advice, "ABR" got it, Always be recording if alone, women can claim some crazy crap, might not be legal to record without someones knowledge, but it will also be the difference in who's word against who. Or set up some cameras in your house, no one can dispute video evidence.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
As I've found out a big age gap is just not worth it, when I start dating again she will be close to my age. She was very quick tempered & would just fly off the handle for little stuff; I had to walk on eggshells around her & her mood swings just wore me down. I talked her into going to the Dr. for some medication but last time I talked to her she wasn't taking it. I did what was best for the both of us, she will find someone younger & I'll learn from this mistake. Thanks all! rt...

chadstallion

chadstallion

Aug 8, 2011
bring a guy over and have sex with him in front of her.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
As I've found out a big age gap is just not worth it, when I start dating again she will be close to my age. She was very quick tempered & would just fly off the handle for little stuff; I had to walk on eggshells around her & her mood swings just wore me down. I talked her into going to the Dr. for some medication but last time I talked to her she wasn't taking it. I did what was best for the both of us, she will find someone younger & I'll learn from this mistake. Thanks all! rt...

Hmm... there are to many out there like this.

You are being way to nice, you should just change the locks and put her stuff in the garage. Tell her you've given her enough time and now it's time to move on. Otherwise she will stay there and keep using you. She won't move out, you'll have to force it. Or you rent a POD, have her stuff loaded in there, change the locks. Either way, no matter what happens she'll label you as a monster.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Whoaa..there rumble! Nothing wrong with dating whatever age woman...enjoy your being single.. Just don't have to play house with them. That shit never works out... Just remember, toothbrush is maximum stuff kept at your house and that's after the crazy check

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic