Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

gh cycle length

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
I have 200 iu's. if I run 4 iu's ed that will be 50 days. is that enough time to see results? will be doing sustanon every 3 or 4 days and deca every 5. I also have some tren e but I think I will run that later in the year with some sustanon.
any thoughts?
thanks

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have 200 iu's. if I run 4 iu's ed that will be 50 days. is that enough time to see results? will be doing sustanon every 3 or 4 days and deca every 5. I also have some tren e but I think I will run that later in the year with some sustanon.
any thoughts?
thanks

Personally I think when someone asks questions like this they shouldn't posses any aas until they learn some facts.

Basically IMO 200iu is a waste of money it that's all you plan to run.

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
well thanks for your opinion. that's why I asked, I have done some research but maybe I have not looked in the rite place for info on gh cycle length. can you tell me where I might find the info I need or could you recommend how long I should run gh? if I need more I will get it.
thanks

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
well thanks for your opinion. that's why I asked, I have done some research but maybe I have not looked in the rite place for info on gh cycle length. can you tell me where I might find the info I need or could you recommend how long I should run gh? if I need more I will get it.
thanks
Your in the right place and others will chime in but IMO 6 months is a very short amount of time to run GH and your talking 50 days that's less then 2 months.

I personally would hold off on the GH until you have about 600iu's.

Is your GH US Pharm grade or Chinese generic?

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
6 months min if you run a high dose. But like said 2 months is like throwing your money out the window it's nothing like steroids. id would go 1 year or really close to it or I wouldn't even waste my time.
ive run it 2 years straight everyday and I'll tell ya about 16 months or so in it didn't work as well but I still keep going (my experment) it's a waste after that 16 months also.
I did end up taking 4 or so months off and started again boom worked again like it should
so now I run 9-12 months come off for a few and go again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I disagree with some of the comments here, but I think I understand the underlying point that is being made. I think it depends on what you're using it for. I think that if you're wanting to run the GH to aid in growth, 4IUs/day is about the minimum you will want to run, and you would want to run it longer, like SF states.

If you're running it to help you lean out a bit while on cycle, and do provide some of the benefits of recovery, etc., you might be able to lower your dose down to 2IUs/day and run it for twice as long. I'm presently running about 3 IUs/day and while I do not get significant benefit from it, it does give my muscle shape more fullness and helps in my leaning out. Then again,I already have a significant substrate of muscle, and am not using it with any hope of it aiding in the anabolic nature of any cycle.

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
wish I could find some us pharm grade, I have 1 kit novotropin and 1 blue top kit. the guys I got them from had used them and I could tell, I have known them for a while and they looked good. they said they felt great when on and lean. I have read some posts was gonna run 2iu am 2iu after gym at night couple hours before bed. should I do ed or eod? where is best injection site? will it leave marks on my stomach? don't want to look like a pin cushion. I have not been to gym in about 5 years, started back in November with light work, been hitting hard and heavy a little over 3 months now. I think gh, sust every 4 days and deca every 5 will get me going, gonna be 45 in july. was using prescription testim but gel is a pain to apply, felt good and I have gotten a lot stronger and look better in last 3 months. went from 275lb to 260lb at 5'11"

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I disagree with some of the comments here, but I think I understand the underlying point that is being made. I think it depends on what you're using it for. I think that if you're wanting to run the GH to aid in growth, 4IUs/day is about the minimum you will want to run, and you would want to run it longer, like SF states.

If you're running it to help you lean out a bit while on cycle, and do provide some of the benefits of recovery, etc., you might be able to lower your dose down to 2IUs/day and run it for twice as long. I'm presently running about 3 IUs/day and while I do not get significant benefit from it, it does give my muscle shape more fullness and helps in my leaning out. Then again,I already have a significant substrate of muscle, and am not using it with any hope of it aiding in the anabolic nature of any cycle.

I ran Rips at 2iu's for about 2 years and was fine with that it was more for thinking I was to have shoulder surgery wanting speedy recovery.

I felt over all better at 2iu's but this time around going with 4iu's and Greytops.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
So, if you have not worked out for 5 years im wondering what your BF level is?
Your question about the gh injection site is concerning to me. Have you read up and understand subQ injections.

IMO ok, I would just run test and the gh at bedtime at 2iu. Thats gets you 100 days. Focus on nutrition and your training. I have a feeling you have a fair amount of weight to drop. The GH is going to do next to nothing in that regard. You have to get your nutrition right and just get moving.
Best of luck.
It is never too late to get in shape.
GC

wish I could find some us pharm grade, I have 1 kit novotropin and 1 blue top kit. the guys I got them from had used them and I could tell, I have known them for a while and they looked good. they said they felt great when on and lean. I have read some posts was gonna run 2iu am 2iu after gym at night couple hours before bed. should I do ed or eod? where is best injection site? will it leave marks on my stomach? don't want to look like a pin cushion. I have not been to gym in about 5 years, started back in November with light work, been hitting hard and heavy a little over 3 months now. I think gh, sust every 4 days and deca every 5 will get me going, gonna be 45 in july. was using prescription testim but gel is a pain to apply, felt good and I have gotten a lot stronger and look better in last 3 months. went from 275lb to 260lb at 5'11"

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
not sure bf level not too bad though, if I flex my stomach you can see outline of abs, I have a big frame, back and shoulders 58" arms just under 18" arms and back pretty solid and big legs. I used to squat 400 4 sets of 12, the correct way, flat dumbells 10-12 x 4 with 125's dumbbell curls with 55's 10-12 x 4 without swinging, pull downs 275. never deadlifted, I am sure I could have done a lot though. I was big and strong and natural, did a couple bottles sust a over the years but only 1 at a time. could never find it. I just had yearly physical, all blood levels good, test was low got script for testim gel but gel is pain to apply so they gave me 1ml bottle of cypionate said to take 1/2 ml every 28 days, kinda useless. was curious if injections would leave a mark, I have done a few since asking. I watched a video, my pins are 29g x 1/2" I think too long, I went straight in once and I kinda felt it so now I go in at an angle/sideways and don't feel anything and does not seem to leave a mark. I have been doing 1 body part a day 4 exercises 6-8 x 3 or 4 I have gotten a lot stronger in 3 months. I do everything the correct way strict and to failure

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
U can find slin pins that are way smaller the 29x 1/2..I dont feel anything when inj

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
not sure bf level not too bad though, if I flex my stomach you can see outline of abs, I have a big frame, back and shoulders 58" arms just under 18" arms and back pretty solid and big legs. I used to squat 400 4 sets of 12, the correct way, flat dumbells 10-12 x 4 with 125's dumbbell curls with 55's 10-12 x 4 without swinging, pull downs 275. never deadlifted, I am sure I could have done a lot though. I was big and strong and natural, did a couple bottles sust a over the years but only 1 at a time. could never find it. I just had yearly physical, all blood levels good, test was low got script for testim gel but gel is pain to apply so they gave me 1ml bottle of cypionate said to take 1/2 ml every 28 days, kinda useless. was curious if injections would leave a mark, I have done a few since asking. I watched a video, my pins are 29g x 1/2" I think too long, I went straight in once and I kinda felt it so now I go in at an angle/sideways and don't feel anything and does not seem to leave a mark. I have been doing 1 body part a day 4 exercises 6-8 x 3 or 4 I have gotten a lot stronger in 3 months. I do everything the correct way strict and to failure

More so then GH which incidentally requires 3-6 months of consistency. You just need to be patient with life , you took time off , now just devote yourself to altering your life to accomplish training and dietary changes . Save the hgh for later when you got back in shape and buy few more kits . Trust that too hgh alone is pale in comparison to hgh stacked with testosterone or added to your cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic