Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Carrier for powder advices needed

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Lots of supplements come in powder form these days. Buying in bulk saves money, but buying in this form is also inconvenient.

What do you do to suspend the powders? Water or olive oil still leaves a compound prone to settling and clumping. Any suggestions for a better experience would be appreciated.

I am thinking a paste would be optimal after mixing thoroughly then put into a large syringe for storage. Any suggestions on a nice light paste for a carrier?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I'm replying from my phone so I can find this later. I can help you out here. Be at my pc later to type a detailed answer.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
A suspension by definition will settle at some point. It's not a solution and the powder/solute doesn't dissolve in a solvent.

For a powder suspension conversion you can use Ora plus as your suspension vehicle. I like to use glycerin and everclear in a 50/50 mix or so and add MIO for flavoring. More glycerin the thicker the suspension, more everclear the thinner. It will settle so you must shake it before dosing.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
ora-plus and ora-sweet,, Amazon or e-gay search

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
can we get a bit more specific here??? there is no one right answer as it may be different considering the compound...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
can we get a bit more specific here??? there is no one right answer as it may be different considering the compound...
I took it as amino acid type supplements...

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
maybe, but there has to be more to it then that.. who on earth would mix aminos with Olive oil?
No idea. I mix mine with gaterade and just keep shaking before I take a sip...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
No idea. I mix mine with gaterade and just keep shaking before I take a sip...
me too... (powerade actually) I drink them intra-workout so they are in the system locked and loaded when I am done...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I was thinking hypothecally more for a very dose specific compound like dbol or anavar.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I used everclear and it worked well for dbol, not sure bout var

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic