Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I guess I'm supposed to do this...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
No, just regular KB (kb91notch347 on OLM). We PM'd several times about a sales job in your area.

AHHHHHHH! Yes, sir, I know you.

Nie to see you here big man! I've been keeping the pints cold, hope you brought the chelada mix.

This is why people don't like Canadians. Chelada mix? There is no mix, you mutt! It's just v-8, beer, lime and salt if you want. Silly guy.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
AHHHHHHH! Yes, sir, I know you.

This is why people don't like Canadians. Chelada mix? There is no mix, you mutt! It's just v-8, beer, lime and salt if you want. Silly guy.

Fack...That sounds like mix to me. And I know you actually love the Canadians. Just like LK does. I'm here to stay so hit the store and grab that mix would ya?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Fack...That sounds like mix to me. And I know you actually love the Canadians. Just like LK does. I'm here to stay so hit the store and grab that mix would ya?

Maybe in Canada where you guys are still sucking on the Queen's teet you need a mix. Down here where we're independent of a monarchy that is powerless, we make our own. ;)

And the only Canadians I like are those two young girls from Calgary who kept hitting on me and the one from New Brunswick that I actually do sleep with. ;)

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Maybe in Canada where you guys are still sucking on the Queen's teet you need a mix. Down here where we're independent of a monarchy that is powerless, we make our own. ;)

And the only Canadians I like are those two young girls from Calgary who kept hitting on me and the one from New Brunswick that I actually do sleep with. ;)

Actually we'd probably just say fuck the queen and drink the booze straight. At least we would back on the rock.

Can;t blame you really....I cant say much on the 2 from calgary - however I know there's alot of quality out west....The one from NB is Yum! You;re right...Pretty much the rest of us are all dirtbags.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
rememeber im the one with the garbage bicepts....welcome over ...enjoy your stay....dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I would like to know why you two queers are arguing over MIXING SHIT IN YOUR BEER!!!!

WHO DOES THAT?

MAN UP and drink your beer like the rest of the world!

BTW... welcome to the Den... is it safe to assume JA will be riding your coattail over here too? He's welcome to join...

Q

quietstorm

May 28, 2011
good guy right here, but most of us know this already. you new guys dont hesitate to ask grizz, he will tell you like it is.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
uh oh...make way for the grizzster...welcome over big man!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
OH GOOD FRIGGIN' GAWD...You are HERE TOO?!?! Well, I can't say your MY STALKER since you were here before ME...Oh well, guess I gotta go do one of these "Howdy, this is me" threads too, eh?!?! :p

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I would like to know why you two queers are arguing over MIXING SHIT IN YOUR BEER!!!!

WHO DOES THAT?

MAN UP and drink your beer like the rest of the world!

BTW... welcome to the Den... is it safe to assume JA will be riding your coattail over here too? He's welcome to join...

Beer doesn;t go that well with eggs. This is one for the early am or for easing yourself back into the groove after a rough one.

Ceasar's are even better but you need clamato....I don;t think you guys have it in the US do you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic