Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I guess I'm supposed to do this...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Beer doesn;t go that well with eggs. This is one for the early am or for easing yourself back into the groove after a rough one.

Ceasar's are even better but you need clamato....I don;t think you guys have it in the US do you?

We do have clamato, actually. I'm just a V-8 guy but maybe I'll try that.

And since when doesn't beer go with eggs? Ok, so maybe it goes better with pizza, but that's easy enough: You just pick up a piece of the cold pizza you passed out before eating from the box on the floor and pop a top! In the end, beer is always the most perfect breakfast food. :p

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I'm a regular at OLM. Grizz is one of the best guys around. He's a huge asset to the board.

KB

ASS KISSER!!!!!!!! :p

You just kissing his buttocks so he don't ban ya on OLM...Maybe I should start doing that, eh?!?! LOL...:D

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
We do have clamato, actually. I'm just a V-8 guy but maybe I'll try that.

And since when doesn't beer go with eggs? Ok, so maybe it goes better with pizza, but that's easy enough: You just pick up a piece of the cold pizza you passed out before eating from the box on the floor and pop a top! In the end, beer is always the most perfect breakfast food. :p

Can't argue with logic. Yum. You moving up here soon or what?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Can't argue with logic. Yum. You moving up here soon or what?

She asked again the other day. I'll wait to see if I still like her after she comes in 3 weeks. I have a pretty short attention span that usually ends after an orgasm. ;) Although I'm pretty sure she's "interesting" enough to go for 15 or 16 orgasms with. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic