So you just bought TID

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Completed So far

1. Merged Female Journals with Member Online Journals
2. Removed Fit physique Radio Forum
3. Created Powerlifting and Strength Sports forum and moved all pertinent forums to this forum.
4. Merged Member pics and video's and weight loss pics and video's.
5. Added Badges for competing Bodybuilders, powerlifters and strongman/woman
6. Combined Anabolic Steroids forum With AAS Cycle forum.
7. Contest prep forum adde for competing bodybuilders.
8. New welcome pm added

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Hell yeah! Great improvements.Attention to detail is a huge part of UX design and is what separates the few from the many.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Wild improvements Boss!!! And who would even think because this place was already the best.

I think the badges and those who possess them are absolutely incredible!!! This place is freaking alive with lifting!!! I want to get a badge!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Chat com for VBulltin!

We have a chatbox as well as this for veterans and higher - http://www.theironden.com/forum/chat.php be sure to scroll down a little bit and you can see both chat boxes.

Was there something else you think would add benefit?

Stop being so namby-pamby with regards to banning people....ie. the jezjzzor085 types for example. Sometimes I feel it would be more beneficial to kick out the crap at an early stage rather than letting the drama and odd-ball retard posters getting a chance to let things snowball to the point that people feel the need to make a flame thread about them.

I unban him once every couple of months to keep RR on her toes :)

Hell yeah! Great improvements.Attention to detail is a huge part of UX design and is what separates the few from the many.

Go Away I appreciate your help on the welcome pm verbiage, thank you.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Free speech is one of the foundation stones of modern western society (especially the USA), so that even speech that others find offensive, should be protected. But an important part of free speech and the furtherance of freedom, is calling people out on ideas you judge to be wrong. This is how ideas are vetted and how the crowd changes and improves its thinking over time: when the forward thinkers challenge the rest to think outside their comfort zone and to consider a new way of looking at things

And although TID is a private forum and free speech is not required, it is important to allow the free and honest exchange of ideas even as we ban trolls and spammers -- i.e. those who would destroy the forum by dominating it with their own troll / spammer agendas.

You know I don't mind it too much because it makes TID a forum that not only can one talk about training, nutrition, but we learn a lot about one another and our view on things. The biggest thing is if we disagree, we don't go off on some tren rant and start offending others. I think Admin and the other mods keep a lid on things and moderate very well and when stuff gets out of control, it gets quashed quick. We are lucky to have mods as such because other boards shit gets out of hand and sometimes even mob like mentality sets in and people get out of control.

There are always going to be topics that hit people's nerves. It something bothers me, I have two choices: speak up and defend my response and also understand I may get feedback I don't agree with or stay the hell out of it and let someone else duke it out. Regardless, TID is the only board I am on and there are reasons for that.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How about a section for Health or General Health. A section where people can talk about issues and share experiences regarding health they might have or be experiencing. Im about to post a thread about GERD and not sure what section to post under. If someone has just been diagnosed with diabetes and want to know how others have dealt with it, they can post it under Health or General Health.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
How about a section for Health or General Health. A section where people can talk about issues and share experiences regarding health they might have or be experiencing. Im about to post a thread about GERD and not sure what section to post under. If someone has just been diagnosed with diabetes and want to know how others have dealt with it, they can post it under Health or General Health.

Great idea bro, I second this. Would be a great addition.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What about an easier way to upload pics/videos without having to link from photobucket or another source? That would be great if we could just simply upload in the response box.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Finally IronSoul comes up with a good idea.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic