Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

So you just bought TID

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
What about an easier way to upload pics/videos without having to link from photobucket or another source? That would be great if we could just simply upload in the response box.

One of the things about allowing users to store data on the server is cost of storage and bandwidth.
But also a legal issue. The owner of the server is responsible for the content IF he/she knows its copyrighted.
It can become a management nightmare. Example could be the fapping pictures.
If they are uploaded here and not linked too the lawfirm in charge of having them removed (if known) would try very hard to find the owner of this site.
It would just draw bad attention.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
One of the things about allowing users to store data on the server is cost of storage and bandwidth.
But also a legal issue. The owner of the server is responsible for the content IF he/she knows its copyrighted.
It can become a management nightmare. Example could be the fapping pictures.
If they are uploaded here and not linked too the lawfirm in charge of having them removed (if known) would try very hard to find the owner of this site.
It would just draw bad attention.

Wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info MK.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I would not want to see a Facebook page or anything to do with Twitter, youtube, google...ect You are just asking for the board to be inundated with kids and LE]/QUOTE]

LOL..kinda beyond late for that one.

I like MikeRN's idea as well for competitor section. It would be good for people newer to the sport to ask questions from more experienced Vets.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
How about a section for Health or General Health. A section where people can talk about issues and share experiences regarding health they might have or be experiencing. Im about to post a thread about GERD and not sure what section to post under. If someone has just been diagnosed with diabetes and want to know how others have dealt with it, they can post it under Health or General Health.

thats a great idea.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I think a Sub-Forum for those (male and female) who compete in bodybuilding or physique (NPC, IFBB, NABBA, WPF etc.) to talk drugs diet and prep week would be nice.

I agree.
A Sub-forum for competitive and amateur powerlifters, as well.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
How about a section for Health or General Health. A section where people can talk about issues and share experiences regarding health they might have or be experiencing. Im about to post a thread about GERD and not sure what section to post under. If someone has just been diagnosed with diabetes and want to know how others have dealt with it, they can post it under Health or General Health.

This actually sounds like a great forum that the whole board would benefit from RAIDEN. Good way to compare different approaches to the same issues we experience. Surprising how so many docs get set in their ways and you never hear about alternative treatments\approaches

B

buttons

Jan 21, 2013
First of all, congrats. Secondly I feel like the website is great with feedback and knowledge. The tapa talk app doesn't work well for this website. Then if there was a more clear way of categorizing some of the senior members as a level that newbies go to for help.

S

seandoug123

Feb 6, 2013
I think it's perfect the way it is for me helps me out when I need it I don't compete

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This actually sounds like a great forum that the whole board would benefit from RAIDEN. Good way to compare different approaches to the same issues we experience. Surprising how so many docs get set in their ways and you never hear about alternative treatments\approaches

Yea but i guess its not in the interest of the board. Thought a mod or admin would of commented on it by now, a week later.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Yea but i guess its not in the interest of the board. Thought a mod or admin would of commented on it by now, a week later.

Just looking at some other forums and seeing how much something like this might be used.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just looking at some other forums and seeing how much something like this might be used.

Doc's will tell you their side and be biased, the system has them spooked that they'll all loose their license if they become out spoken or prescribe to much. The only area I could see a Dr. willing to assist is in TRT questions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic