Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Blood work question

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Ok if some one is on TRT at 200mg per week and wanted to stack in some extra test how long does one need to stop before they go get blood work done so the dr can't see that you are blasting? Also would one need to stop all other compounds also so they wouldn't notice? Please don't say oh your a dumbass or anything like that I want real info. Thanks!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
The real question is how often are you getting blood-work pulled???

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
The real question is how often are you getting blood-work pulled???

To be honest this sep will be one year since I had it done. An yesterday was the first day that a got a script for TRT and he didn't say but I think after this first 10 week cycle he has me on he will pull blood again and then if he does like he said he was gonna do for one of my boys pull blood every 6 months. It's the same doc that my boy Stunna went to. I

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Bump!!!!!! Anyone else have any info on this? Anyone?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How much are you running total? and what other compounds. I agree with goldy give it a good 5 wks and even 8 to make sure hrt levels are back with in range.

You could always use short esters added in for more test if you don't mind the extra shots.

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
as u know im on trt and when i went to afgan i couldnt take my test...so i had to deal with being off for 8weeks..so this past tuesday i went to my doc for bloodwork to chk my levels (ive been on 10yrs) so anywayso....when put on trt MOST doc have ur blood work done ....they see ur low and will put u on some form of trt...
now lets say u get a shot of cyp (week 1)u will come back at the end of its half life(which would be day b4 ur next shot(2nd total)
blood drawn again to see what ur dose got u upto--so he can ajust ur level of mg
then u go home hit the same mg shot as the first...
when the bloodwork is back they will call or u go in ...and tell u to up or lower ur dose
then in however many weeks the doc wants you will come back in for chk up

for me its 5-6 mths
My doc knows all that i do ...every compound....he's a former BB ..Bama Masters champ in the 80's

i would say 5-6 weeks and if u use any anti-e they will mess with ur bw also

my score came back at 99 range my doc uses is 300-1200
so if 250mg ew only get me to say 300 then he will bump my weekly dose up...he wants 600+
i like to know where 250mg puts me in the range...that way if i add say another 250mg a week i could be at the highend
now the avg joe may gain 10lbs off 250 a week bc he was at 600range to start with...so us on trt/hrt have to have more just to get to normal and beyond
on a side note --i read somewhere that newborn boys tend to be in the 2000-3000 range.....then again in that range again in their teens....thats why teens shouldnt use..they are already jacked on test!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
How much are you running total? and what other compounds. I agree with goldy give it a good 5 wks and even 8 to make sure hrt levels are back with in range.

You could always use short esters added in for more test if you don't mind the extra shots.

Right no I'm not running anythin other then the 200mg a week of test that's the TRT. I had just got off a cycle like a month ago. I started in Jan running 250mg a week of test c then upped it to 500mg a week of test i ended it around the end of march. While running that I was taking var at like close to 80mg a day and I was running tren at 50mg eod and dbol at 30 Mg a day before I started the tren or var. I know prolly a pretty dumb cycle by everyones opinion but I switched what I wanted to do in the middle of the cycle. For the people that know me I am very wishy washy on everything I wanna do can't ever decide.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
as u know im on trt and when i went to afgan i couldnt take my test...so i had to deal with being off for 8weeks..so this past tuesday i went to my doc for bloodwork to chk my levels (ive been on 10yrs) so anywayso....when put on trt MOST doc have ur blood work done ....they see ur low and will put u on some form of trt...
now lets say u get a shot of cyp (week 1)u will come back at the end of its half life(which would be day b4 ur next shot(2nd total)
blood drawn again to see what ur dose got u upto--so he can ajust ur level of mg
then u go home hit the same mg shot as the first...
when the bloodwork is back they will call or u go in ...and tell u to up or lower ur dose
then in however many weeks the doc wants you will come back in for chk up

for me its 5-6 mths
My doc knows all that i do ...every compound....he's a former BB ..Bama Masters champ in the 80's

i would say 5-6 weeks and if u use any anti-e they will mess with ur bw also

my score came back at 99 range my doc uses is 300-1200
so if 250mg ew only get me to say 300 then he will bump my weekly dose up...he wants 600+
i like to know where 250mg puts me in the range...that way if i add say another 250mg a week i could be at the highend
now the avg joe may gain 10lbs off 250 a week bc he was at 600range to start with...so us on trt/hrt have to have more just to get to normal and beyond
on a side note --i read somewhere that newborn boys tend to be in the 2000-3000 range.....then again in that range again in their teens....thats why teens shouldnt use..they are already jacked on test!!

My results came back at 300 and my doc said he wants me to be in the 900 range. I'm only 27 and started fucking with gear when I was like 19 or so. Bad choice! I wish I had someone back then telling me not to do it someone who knew what the hell they were talking about. My doc said it didn't matter if it was the first shot or the last shot of a 10 week cycle to come back to get my blood drawn. Thanks for the info bro! Anymore is appreciated by anyone.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i think you'll be fine...when was ur last shot of test....??? u can layoff the trt and get bw done and will show ur low ....but best to be open with the doc....that way he and u know where ur bw stands...just my 2cc
besides i have been in ur shoes ...done samething

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
He gav me my first shot on wed. Wed was my first day on TRT. I don't really plan on adding any extra untill he has me do the bw again and let's me go 6 weeks without bw. He is a very cool doc wed was the first time I had ever went to him. I fig run test prop and peptides or hgh once he does the bw again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic