Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hilo man busted for possession of large amount of illegal steroids

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Prolly was sharing the cost with some friends but still that's not a lot, even the d-bols if there like Russian Naps 5mg tabs 60mg a day for 12 weeks would be over a thousand tabs right there...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Bj penn probably turned him in for being a cheater. This state has such a large meth problem they should try to get people to juice instead

TestMe24

TestMe24

Aug 3, 2014
Man every time I see these busts I think about how shitty it would be to get locked up mid cycle with no access to hear or anicillaries. I mean of course on top of all the other shit
First thing I thought. Needs to go to the infirmary like "yo nurse I need PCT bitch"

In all seriousness this is such bullshit

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Prolly was sharing the cost with some friends but still that's not a lot, even the d-bols if there like Russian Naps 5mg tabs 60mg a day for 12 weeks would be over a thousand tabs right there...
Exactly
As usual this is a bunch of BS

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
That is really the central question raised by this article. . .

Who ratted on him? He is obviously not a dealer, unless he is dealing DBol.

Maybe his GF? If not, then it could help his case greatly to know who ratted on him.

Actually nothing is obvious . A story doesn't have all the facts . He could be a dealer and could have been low and that they could have been watching him. Most cases they watch for long long time . We don't know all the facts just what one person has written and what police have shared. Rule number one NOTHING is obvious .

My take never share your secrets with anyone - not gym buddies, not girlfriend wife no one. In my life I'll deny and caulk it all up to years , of course in my case I've been BB for years so it's believable. , the guys who are beginners and suddenly are giant puffs of waterlogged muscle at 20 I guess can be called obvious lol

G

G808k

Sep 4, 2014
No Rats where in involved. Feds sent the Package through to the local police/ vice .Go domestic over international, especially from China. You have been warned [-X

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No Rats where in involved. Feds sent the Package through to the local police/ vice .Go domestic over international, especially from China. You have been warned [-X

You want to maybe expand on that a little bit?

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

That's quite the first post....you wanna elaborate on that a little?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's quite the first post....you wanna elaborate on that a little?

Pretty sure it's the guy in the article who was busted.

His initials are in the handle as well as his area code.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic