Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Please..someone delete this thread! Soccer is crossfit as crossfit is to the iron pile!! Seriously, how can you get excited about 2 hours of running around and a ''exciting tie'' or a 1 goal game!!! :D:D:D It's just plain Un American!!

Couldnt you say the same for hockey :D

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
d61nChj.jpg

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Not even remotely close. Not in any sense or stretch of the imagination.

lol I personally can't watch hockey...maybe bc I suck ass at it. Soccer on the other hand interests me and I did pretty good in it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not even remotely close. Not in any sense or stretch of the imagination.

Hell yes! Hockey is the last hope for America! The only sport that hasn't been ruined by sissy rules and pc caca

lol I personally can't watch hockey...maybe bc I suck ass at it. Soccer on the other hand interests me and I did pretty good in it.

Yea but Doc, EVERYBODY is good at soccer!! All that is required is you have a heartbeat and legs!! :D

STUMPY! That pic is funny as hell, walking dead zombies playin soccer!

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Yea but Doc, EVERYBODY is good at soccer!! All that is required is you have a heartbeat and legs!! :D

Especially if you're Suarez and start biting mofos lol. American football is my favorite sport to play and watch. Stopped watching basketball after Jordan retired. All I have left is football and soccer lol.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hell yes! Hockey is the last hope for America! The only sport that hasn't been ruined by sissy rules and pc caca

you are showing your ignorance again. Sometimes its better to be quiet and let people think you might be stupid then opening your mouth and confirm it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Soccer is an amazing sport. The most exciting sporting event I've ever been to was a 0-0 tie at a Scottish Premier League match between Hearts and Hibs, two teams from the same city (Edinburgh).

The energy level was sky high, the tradition was hundreds of years old, the love for the teams was unmatched and you felt the game as they played.

If you don't like the
sport, I understand... But it's not some bullshit, chump change sissy game. If you played soccer you can appreciate it more, much like baseball...

But what's with all the "soccer is wack and anyone can play it" stuff? It's the biggest sport in the world, yet not everyone can play it competitively.

Long live soccer / it'll be around longer than American football, guaranteed.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
you are showing your ignorance again. Sometimes its better to be quiet and let people think you might be stupid then opening your mouth and confirm it.

You're showing your delusional homoerotic attraction for me, again! You just can't keep my name out of your cock holster can you? Will it help you feel like I care about you if I send you pics of my cawk?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Especially if you're Suarez and start biting mofos lol. American football is my favorite sport to play and watch. Stopped watching basketball after Jordan retired. All I have left is football and soccer lol.

I would Thank ya but I'm all out Doc. With no NFL I'm in limbo and left to give you soccer guys a hard time and Morgan Kane a hard peep pee pic. MLB is okay but the games are waaay too long and too many, I just watch the palyoffs \WS. I'm with ya on Basketball. I will say the biting guy is the most excitement I've seen in soccer, ever:D

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You're showing your delusional homoerotic attraction for me, again! You just can't keep my name out of your cock holster can you? Will it help you feel like I care about you if I send you pics of my cawk?

Cute.
You just can't handled be schooled. When you are told you are wrong you attack the messenger.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic