Kiddorism
What's New?

2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The Brazil - Chile came was damn good.
I did not think it would be this close...
I am very impresses with Chile and I wished they had won.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Cute.
You just can't handled be schooled. When you are told you are wrong you attack the messenger.

Lol, ok if you call that being schooled or attacked you must be from europe!! Soccer's a good game for you, no contact or chance of injury. Now please stop obsessing and stalking me and begging for attention in my posts, it's getting a lil weird

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We live in a 'free' country...or at least what they claim to be free lol. If you don't like soccer/futbol so be it, you don't have to like it. We each have sports we enjoy watching and others we don't. Some don't like sports at all and hate fine too. I'm a strength athlete and not a bodybuilder. Does this mean I should bash bodybuilders bc their goals don't coincide with mine? Hardly. I will respect anybody who busts their ass in the gym REGARDLESS OF THEIR GOALS. Show me dedication, intensity, consistency, heart, and perseverance and you will gain my respect. Let's try and apply he same principles here. Soccer players dedicate their lives to excel at their sport just like football players, hockey players and so on. Let's not bash them bc we don't like the sport. This isn't a black and white world we live in. There is a grey area and a happy medium. My $.02

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We live in a 'free' country...or at least what they claim to be free lol. If you don't like soccer/futbol so be it, you don't have to like it. We each have sports we enjoy watching and others we don't. Some don't like sports at all and hate fine too. I'm a strength athlete and not a bodybuilder. Does this mean I should bash bodybuilders bc their goals don't coincide with mine? Hardly. I will respect anybody who busts their ass in the gym REGARDLESS OF THEIR GOALS. Show me dedication, intensity, consistency, heart, and perseverance and you will gain my respect. Let's try and apply he same principles here. Soccer players dedicate their lives to excel at their sport just like football players, hockey players and so on. Let's not bash them bc we don't like the sport. This isn't a black and white world we live in. There is a grey area and a happy medium. My $.02

Take a pill Doc. I was just clownin around until my stalker once again feels the need to chime in on every post I make. I sent him a pee pee pic so hopefully that settles him for a bit.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Take a pill Doc. I was just clownin around until my stalker once again feels the need to chime in on every post I make. I sent him a pee pee pic so hopefully that settles him for a bit.

I'm taking the chill pill as we speak lol. My rant was t directed to you just in general.

Off topic, I'll PM you my email address for aforementioned peepee pics :D

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Lol, ok if you call that being schooled or attacked you must be from europe!! Soccer's a good game for you, no contact or chance of injury. Now please stop obsessing and stalking me and begging for attention in my posts, it's getting a lil weird

In all fairness Gman, you haven't answered the questions he asked.......you want contact games? Try a bit of rugby, see how long you last....oh yeah, that's also European.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
In all fairness Gman, you haven't answered the questions he asked.......you want contact games? Try a bit of rugby, see how long you last....oh yeah, that's also European.

Stumpster, I've been trying to bow out of here gracefully for the last 10 posts... You of all should know I can't let anyone get the last word!! :D
Rugby , hell yes I like it, have watched and enjoyed it. But I'll take a safety taking a receivers head off coming over the middle! You foreigners carry on !! Lol J\K
Look at 2:34 in, it's football at it's best

Last edited by a moderator:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Nobody is obsessed with you, its just wishful thinking on your part.
Sending me a PM with a cock picture was even more lame.
Did not think you where that weak but this time I was wrong.

You are just weak. Cant even handle when someone informs you that you are wrong on subject.
You must be a liberal.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
So what about them Patriots???

If like to see Brazil or France win the World Cup. When France won it last, it was July 12, 1998. Their Bastille Day, or Independence Day, is July 14. I landed in Paris on Nuly 13, right between them winning the World Cup and their Independence Day. The while country was going nuts lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nobody is obsessed with you, its just wishful thinking on your part.
Sending me a PM with a cock picture was even more lame.
Did not think you where that weak but this time I was wrong.

You are just weak. Cant even handle when someone informs you that you are wrong on subject.
You must be a liberal.

:food-snacking::D:D:D 'were'

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
So what about them Patriots???

If like to see Brazil or France win the World Cup. When France won it last, it was July 12, 1998. Their Bastille Day, or Independence Day, is July 14. I landed in Paris on Nuly 13, right between them winning the World Cup and their Independence Day. The while country was going nuts lol

**** the French.
Never been high on my list.
Dont care one bit about a single African country either.

Brazil has not impressed this year.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
**** the French.
Never been high on my list.
Dont care one bit about a single African country either.

Brazil has not impressed this year.

I have 5 uncles/aunts and 17 cousins living in France and I've rooted for them ever since I was younger and played soccer. Not impressed with Nigeria and think the French will roll over them but after that they are in for a serious fight. Brazil hasn't impressed you're right but they are undefeated on their home turf in how long? Not saying they're unbeatable but they will certainly play their hearts out when it's on the line. Germany has impressed me so far, they seem hungry to win but I just can't see them winning it. Some of the other teams also look great but i still want to see the Brazilians or French take it all the way... To be honest, my girl's job has a pool going on it and she got France. If they win she gets $5000 I think or maybe $1000 but either way she makes money hahaha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic