Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where do you buy your pins lately?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
For those not on TRT, spare the "cvs/walgreens" answers.

Not seeing any active sponsors offering pins....where are you getting yours these days?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
gpzservices.com

and since I trust you like a brother, I'll go with them.

Used precision and ezpins....wasn't crazy about turn time and the quality. I think I used GPZ on my first run actually now that I think about it....thanks Gman

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

Used precision and ezpins....wasn't crazy about turn time and the quality. I think I used GPZ on my first run actually now that I think about it....thanks Gman

I get them there also :)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Jeffers Pet Supply, pins for your pet Giraffe :eek:

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Been using gpz for over a decade. Had one issue like 5 years ago and they fixed it no questions asked.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

You'll be pleased. I've been on TRT for about 7 years now, and get all my pins for oils and peps there. Have never had a problem with quality or service.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You'll be pleased. I've been on TRT for about 7 years now, and get all my pins for oils and peps there. Have never had a problem with quality or service.

Good to know thanks TG and everyone else.

I typically buy 3-4 cycles worth at a time to avoid getting pins shipped every 4-6 months and it's been a couple years since I last bought but I'm finally low enough now.

Thanks again fellas.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic