Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

My big peptide log

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
if i took hormones, and they were legal, what would i take=-)

Hypothetical Supplementation
If i were going to supplement this time with hormones, i would do something VERY similar to what i did on the last blast. I was still making gains, so i am not going to just up the doses to be able to say i take over a gram of gear I would rather LOOK like i am running 2+ grams and be taking less than half that(FYI, i dont look like i am running that much! I still havent won biggest guy at the mall contest yet)

It would go something like this:
Sust 600mg week
Deca 200mg
Proviron 25 mg ed

If i stopped growing and needed more, i would be able to figure something out. Its funny, i heard a guy sub 200 at the gym doing cardio this morning talking to his boyand they were both on more than my total doseage of JUST test and his tren was almost the same. I don't quite get it. I would rather eat more and my genetics ARE NOT THE BEST. I have fought for every pound.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Day 1

Day 1
So,

Got up this morning realizing there would be NO frosted flakes in my future. It kinda made me sad but oh well.

Took my morning peptides and was great.

I did my first shot of Myo Pro Peptide. It is a peculiar peptide to say the least. I got a sorta tightness in my chest and then it felt like all my muscle started getting a pump. I have been walking around the last 3 hours feeling like i had a pump. I am not sure i really like this one. I guess the results will dictate that.

**************Update****************
The weird tightness in my chest is completely gone now. It went away after i got a few more meals in me. Kinda crazy all in all!

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Day 2

Day 2
MTJ, thanks for the comments. I am a bit older and i try to keep things more sane for longevity. I dont kid myself that this is risk free but i will take a controlled risk over going wild west anyday.

Ok, so day 1 went well. Got my lunch time cardio in. My work gives us an extra half hour paid at lunch IF we go to the company gym. So i figure why not go do some light cardio for 20 minutes. I get to make an appearance to the executives AND stay heart healthy.

I am not sure i like the Myostatin proPeptide. I dosed it again this morning but the effects are kinda weird. I felt very lethargic yesterday and just about the only thing i can attribute it to would be that.

I also realized last night why i like being fat! I can have carbs late into the evening So, i ate my yummy steak dinner with no carbs and then had my egg whites pre bed. I was actually looking forward to egg whites....sad i know!

As for the peptides, everything went smooth. Loving the IGF still and the ghrp/cjc works just like it always does.

I got up this morning and wqas at work by 5:30. I have a lunch meeting so i came early to get some fasted cardio in. I took 100mcg cjc/ghrp about 10 min pre-cardio and did 20 minutes walking on the treadmill at 3.0mph and 2% incline. It was really a blistering pace. I was almost sweating at one point=-)

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Thoughts

Confused
So tonight was my first workout on this blast. I am a little mystified. I am going with the BigA growth principles workout this time around since i plan on running follistatin in the second half of my blast. I think DC might be too much with my diet and cardio and all. Personal decision, nothing against dc training.

The only thing different this go round is really the myo propeptide and the gym was unusual. I looked much much fuller and my strength was up. I increased weight and reps on some core exercises.

I was going to list the workout weights etc but no need for that. I am weak, lets just say it all went up./

I think i like this myopropeptide.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Day 3

Day 3
So today is day 3 of the blast.

Overall i am feeling great. My girl and i didn't have either of our kids this morning so we were up at 4:30 and at the gym. This dreary weather did make it fairly miserable though.

As far as supplementation goes, i took my first 'blast' of gh post-wrokout last night. I did 10iu. I took it, went and jumped on the treadmill and walked very slowly for 15 minutes. I could almost watch my hands and feet swell up...LOL i went home and i absolutely slept like a baby! it was amazing.

I was MUCH stronger in the gym last ngiht. not sure what is going on, the only thing different than normal is that i am taking the myo propeptide. I definitely feel fuller going through the day but who knows. It will be interesting to see the pics on sunday i guess.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-terror
So you are only doing the HGH on the days you work out and at 10 IU? Did you work your way up to ten, and how did you figure out to do only post workout? Not sure I've seen it done like that before, so just curious.
Yes, only doing it 3x a week. It is a blast dosing schedule. not a full-fledged blast like jesse did with 100+iu in 7 days. A lot of the bigger guys i know locally run it this way, post workout and in larger amounts, but dosing more infrequently. I wanted to compare the results. I will see if i can find the old literature i have on this.

So wow, last nights sleep was absolutely ridiculous.

Once again, i want to mention that i am not sure about the myo pro peptide. It is doing something but i am not sure what.

Triathlon mentioned holding water the other day and i will agree with him. I took a morning progress pic and while i am losing fat, i am holding water. Not what i expected but losing fat is the ultimate goal here. I have some dairy in my diet too currently though and normally dairy makes me retain water, so next week i will decrease the dairy significantly and see how that works out.

Weight is up a bit, sitting at a chubby 233 right now but as i said, looking leaner.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Checking in

Just reporting in
So i think things progressed nicely this week. I work legs in the morning, had to push it back from today since i was taking my son to the state park and paddle boapts were in our future. He is too short to pedal so i knew that if i did legs i would be letting little man down, so guess what, legs tomorrow and a happy son today!

Still with the same dosing protocol. I missed a dose of ghrp/cjc two times yesterrday and today. I dont think the world will end but just trying to be as open and honest as possible.

So exciting news, i am ordering some of the new follistatin on monday. I have it all lined up and it should go out immediately monday. Once i get that in, i will be taking pics and posting them up day 1 and day 10, then day 20 and 30. I have even enlisted my good friend into this. We will take measurements and report everything back. It should be an interesting experiment.

As for diet, i am gonna tighten a few things up this week. I know i have lost fat but i am holding water., possibly from the peptides. Its weird knowing you look leaner but puffier=-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Progress Pic

Update PIc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queefer
Thanx for being so detailed. I'm very very interested in what you think of the foli when you start it.
Q, i am really interested in the folli also. i sent out the money etc today and he has it back in stock tomorrow. I am also ordering some more IGF1-DES, I am going to plpay with some micro dosing of it. This means i have to use fucking acetic acid. I truly hate that shit.

OK all so here it is, the tale of the tape. I am 233.9 today. Its a digital scale i use that that trainers at my gym have. I tried holding my breath to get it to 134 and that didnt work, so i went to the water fountain, chuggged some water and got it to 234.1. There is my tip for the day of how to add .2lbs in under 20 minutes.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

So as far as improvements this week. I think the myostatin is doing something. This eating when i am hungry got out of control this week. I literally ate a shit ton of extra food. I spent almost $200 at the grocery store today. I cant wait to get my hands on the folli! I asm going to go broke eating.

So things changing this week. Adding more healthy fats to diet. I am going to put a limit on the max number of meals and i am changing my pre-workout and intra workout drink. I normally order from TP and love their stuff but a friend of mine , and damn amazing bb'er sent me some stuff to look at and i am going to work some Evogen products into the intra/preworkout lineup. I am also gonna give a different carb source a go as i have been going the dextrose route since when it was cool to chug a protein shake, a can of Coca-Cola and 2 packs of pop tarts post workout with 10iu slin=-) Its been a while....lol.

I will say that my ultimate verdict on peptides is that they are a healthier way to achieve your goals. I am 234 and am leaner than i have ever been at this weight and on a pittance of hormones. It took me much more the first time. I am going to keep taking the peptides and see where it gets me. I certainly believe they lend a 'quality' to your physique. I by no means have a pretty physique but lately i feel like it has been 'filling out' and appearing rounder.

If anyone has any questions or wants details, let me know.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformer
hey bro quick question, after what we discusseed through pm, can whey be used with the dextrose instead of the bcaa's if you dont have any bcaa's at the time? thanks bud
i dont see why not. bcaa's for me are a personal preference because they are so easily digested AND because i hate the taste of protein powders. I tried a new product yesterday pre/intra legs and i gotta say it seems to be a great product. I dont like to reccommend things kinda ad hoc so give me a few more weeks trying it out and i will definitely post up the name etc if it ends up being as good as i think it is. This was mentioned to me by a friend, who has done some pretty damn amazing things in bodybuilding.

As for updates, i am going to say this ONCE. I will not go into any details at all, whether it is here in an open thread or in private in PM. I am done taking PP's mysotatin pro-peptide. I do not reccommend that anyone on here take it. In addition i will be going solely with ergopeps lineup of products. This is my private guy who has opened a site. That being said, i can definitively say that PP's cjc1295 and ghrp6 are indeed legit, i will not reccommend anymore of their products nor will i use them. I will be using their products to round out the week until i get my order in from my guy, but at that point i am done with them. That is it, take from this reccommendation what you will, i am not bashing them and have even stated what i know to be legit with them.

So anyway, as far as the blast goes, i feel pretty goddamn amazing. I am going to figure out how to post up pics for fubaseball today.

Strenght has been up, i think now after some recent discoveries, it is the igf-des. That and the diet in general. I am going to try microdosing the IGF-DES after i get done with my ten day fiollistatin run, which i plan to start this week.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
HOLY SHIT, its on. I got my hands on some true Foliistatin 344 98%. I have just confirmed it is in the mail, it should be here by wednesday. The things i have read, and understand about how this functions have me drooling. Its going to be dosed at 100mcg ED for 10 days then off for 20. I will be taking pics day 1, day 5, day 10, day 20. For the skeptics out there on another board, i am going to hold a newspaper in each of them.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
very detailed blog bro but I cant see any of your pix..keeps showing "error 404, page not found"

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
HOLY SHIT, its on. I got my hands on some true Foliistatin 344 98%. I have just confirmed it is in the mail, it should be here by wednesday. The things i have read, and understand about how this functions have me drooling. Its going to be dosed at 100mcg ED for 10 days then off for 20. I will be taking pics day 1, day 5, day 10, day 20. For the skeptics out there on another board, i am going to hold a newspaper in each of them.

Interested to see how this works out for you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic