Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

UHC's Rehab log

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Get those cals in man! I eat a one cup of oats, two cups 2% milk, 1 medium banana every morning. 654 cals and it keeps me going enough to get through midday workouts without more carbs. I still try to get a pre and post meal, but work and life do not always agree to it. Another thing that helps is pre planning and preparing a day or two worth of food in advance. I keep a couple pounds of baked chicken, 18 hard boiled eggs, and cans of tuna ready at all times. In emergency drink milk. 12.3 grams of sugar per 8oz of 2% tho.
Thanks bro. It's a rarity when I'm deficient. I'm typically around 29-3100/day. Shake right when I wake up with oats and almond butter then 4 egg whites and two eggs with some cheese and a meat. Or a veggie omelet. Most of the time I'm at 1000 by 9a but today I was inundated with work and honestly couldn't get out of back to back meetings.

I'm going to prepare more though. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: JC3
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Sounds pretty much like my day...even down to work screwing everything up haha. 3100s here too.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
All good at your end UHC? Just checking in as I noticed you hadn't posted for a few days.

Jeez I haven't ate a vege omelette for ages ~ thanks for the reminder! MF

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
All good at your end UHC? Just checking in as I noticed you hadn't posted for a few days.

Jeez I haven't ate a vege omelette for ages ~ thanks for the reminder! MF

Thanks for checking in. I'm a skinny pussy....that's all.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Pulled with POB saturday. Did some band work, BB rows and curls.

That's it...I feel softer and skinnier each day.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Day 1 of neck physical therapy today.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
More peanut butter??

Honestly I've been busting my ass and I haven't seen much change at all this last month...Strength is kind of increasing but at a snail's pace.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Honestly I've been busting my ass and I haven't seen much change at all this last month...Strength is kind of increasing but at a snail's pace.

Progress can be an inch or a mile. All that matters is that you're making progress.

Reactions: JC3
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,