arcticranger
What's New?

Started my diet

• Thread starter Anabolic Reality
  • Start Date
Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Ok so I started my diet on Monday. Figured I would take a pic now. One in a month and another when I'm a lot leaner (hopefully sooner than later). I have no idea what my bf is...I'm guess maybe 14%?

Anyway I want to get down to single digits. I'm gonna do a variation of the keto diet. I've used it a few years back and my body reached ketosis without fully depleting my carb intake. So I'm gonna stay under 200 carbs a day to start. Calories will be under 2700/day. Oh yeah I'm currently 6'3 245.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391746114.285465.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dude... If you need to cut. Then I need gastric bypass.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Lol thanks man. I want that dry grainy look but never can get there. I'm just like anyone else...learning and experimenting with what works best.

I'd really like to try GH...unfortunately my kids gotta eat lol.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dude... If you need to cut. Then I need gastric bypass.

Lmao, too funny! Looking good tho AR, you get to single digits and you'll be ridiculous, I think you're lower than 14 now.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Will you be using any supplements to help rid the "fat"?

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I have some clen and yohimbe and some ECA on order. My wife and me are both gonna give it a go. It's been about three years since I did a clen cycle so I'm kinda curious as to how it's gonna go. I'm currently cruising on 325mg test. I'm gonna give it a go with no additional sups till I hit a wall or start losing too much muscle. I've got some other goodies on hand if I start feeling too flat or don't like how it's going. The diet is set in stone...the supplements will be added as needed, make sense?

Hardatit

Hardatit

Dec 13, 2013
Since you can see your abs I would say you are closer to 10%

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I bought some skin fold calipers from amazon so when they come in we will see. I just Always try to error on the side or worse than better so I'm not disappointed. I'm hoping you're right!

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Get some Proviron and Mast P. I took them together and had that dry grainy look you're talking about. S's proviron is good stuff too.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Get some Proviron and Mast P. I took them together and had that dry grainy look you're talking about. S's proviron is good stuff too.

Micro what's up bro! I've actually got 200 tabs of his proviron. I plan on ramping my test up around the first of march and adding some tren and the proviron. I did 60mg/day last time...what doses were u taking? Also when's the last time u ordered? Are all his Orals still on point? I've never once been disappointed with his oral line!

Never ran masteron. Maybe I'm body dysmorphic but I was under the impression you need to be real lean. What doses do you recommend!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic