What's New?

Started my diet

• Thread starter Anabolic Reality
  • Start Date
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bro, you are well below 14%, and maybe 12 or 10%. I wish my bf was that low . . .

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Bro, you are well below 14%, and maybe 12 or 10%. I wish my bf was that low . . .

Thanks bro. I've just never tested it. I just saw a picture chart over on AB I believe and 10% looked waaay leaner than me. I'm just like everyone else I'm sure...a perfectionist so I don't put myself in that category. All the encouragement makes me think maybe I can get to where I want. I know I'm carb depleted as hell and I'm a ****in baby but I'm not gonna quit. I gotta post a better pic in a month now or I'm ****ed ha!

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I'm not a lean person naturally believe me. It's been a never ending battle to get to this point.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Micro what's up bro! I've actually got 200 tabs of his proviron. I plan on ramping my test up around the first of march and adding some tren and the proviron. I did 60mg/day last time...what doses were u taking? Also when's the last time u ordered? Are all his Orals still on point? I've never once been disappointed with his oral line!

Never ran masteron. Maybe I'm body dysmorphic but I was under the impression you need to be real lean. What doses do you recommend!

I just recently received and order a couple weeks ago.

I ran 60 to 80mgs a day. I actually just started taking 60mg a day a few days ago.

Never heard any complaints about his orals accept one of my buddies said he thought the nolva was a little weak

I ran mast p 150mg mon, weds and fri most of the time. There were times I ran it eod it's good stuff

You look lean enough to me to run mast p

Last edited:
Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Income tax time :)....may have to make a purchase.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
As said you're well below 14% judging by this one picture. If basing on only this pic id say closer to 9ish

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The bf thing is confusing. I was once measured at 4.5 with calipers and 17 a day later by hydrostatic. My Tanita,bio impedance, puts me at 17 now, but no way I'd come out at under 10 on calipers.

Anyway, you will look sick when you finish this diet.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
As said you're well below 14% judging by this one picture. If basing on only this pic id say closer to 9ish

I will post plenty more. Ill do the calipers and let everyone know. Thanks!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'd say 12% but if you're really at 245# you have a lot of LBM.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I'm not up to speed on BF measurements and go mainly by look and from what I can see you look around 10%. Keep at it.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I recommend the bodpod for BF testing. Far better than human error and calipers but would say the 12% is accurate. Looking good duuuuuude.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic