Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Man Kills Officer During No Knock Search Warrant-Charged With Murder

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Wow, so what they found has now changed. How convenient. It from from an amount of weed for personal use, to enough to distribute, and then found a bunch more guns. The rifle he used an an "assault" rifle too.

I think what Barack Obama said last time that drinking alcohol is worse than smoking marihuana is not true
of course anything you exaggerate is questionable but with this paranoid mind after a joint your sense of reality will find much more loss than by drinking alcohol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
WTF?

I lose what?

Are you even responding to the right thread here or is this done of your normal way off rants?

You mad Bro? Gettina lil chippy cause you got pantsed? In response to your question: You lose your case\argument\point you're desperately trying to make. Now why don't you quit with the insults you cheeky fellow

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think what Barack Obama said last time that drinking alcohol is worse than smoking marihuana is not true
of course anything you exaggerate is questionable but with this paranoid mind after a joint your sense of reality will find much more loss than by drinking alcohol

:261:

Aside from talking about pot, what does this have to do with the thread?

And I think the VAST majority of people who have both smoked and boozed enough to know, would disagree wholeheartedly with you, but that's for another thread. I'll start it.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

are_u_on_drugs.jpg

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You mad Bro? Gettina lil chippy cause you got pantsed? In response to your question: You lose your case\argument\point you're desperately trying to make. Now why don't you quit with the insults you cheeky fellow

LOL.

so its just another rant.
you have yet to contribute besides your lack of knowledge about Europe and your personal opinion about the how the law should be.

Just so I know.
What exactly is the argument I am trying to make?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
:261:

Aside from talking about pot, what does this have to do with the thread?

And I think the VAST majority of people who have both smoked and boozed enough to know, would disagree wholeheartedly with you, but that's for another thread. I'll start it.

I thought this guy got banned? he went bezerk a few days ago

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Yes, he's a felon and cannot possess firearms. But I would've done the same being woken up by someone barging in my door. Murder? No. Illegal possession of a firearm by a felon? Absolutely.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Yes, he's a felon and cannot possess firearms. But I would've done the same being woken up by someone barging in my door. Murder? No. Illegal possession of a firearm by a felon? Absolutely.

I actually don't believe that restricting a felons access to a firearm is constitutional.

After your debt is paid its paid. The government shouldn't be able to restrict your access to defense because you made a mistake that you paid for.

I want to know where the second amendment says "unless you committed a crime at any point in your life"

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
I actually don't believe that restricting a felons access to a firearm is constitutional.

After your debt is paid its paid. The government shouldn't be able to restrict your access to defense because you made a mistake that you paid for.

I want to know where the second amendment says "unless you committed a crime at any point in your life"

You are absolutely correct. Whether or not one believes it's a good idea, it is unconstitutional.. so I'll rephrase. From a legal standpoint however, because it is the law, he should only be charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. He was defending himself from what appeared to be an intruder.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
You are absolutely correct. Whether or not one believes it's a good idea, it is unconstitutional.. so I'll rephrase. From a legal standpoint however, because it is the law, he should only be charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. He was defending himself from what appeared to be an intruder.
You have to break a law to challenge it in front of the supreme court.

Even tho he isn't the posterchild I would want challenging it.

Great response tho.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic