Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

GH over 10iu's

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Actually shooting SubQ and IM are almost identical in peak time and concentraion levels. Like Ketsugo stated SubQ might just be a little better than IM for what he is stating. IV would have much higher concentration levels but would fall off rapidly.

mands

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
The only time IV would be optimal would be postworkout, imo

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I think this would be a good idea and then another shot around 4-5 hours after that.

mands

GH subq first thing in the AM, eat 30-45 mins later
insulin IM pre workout
GH IV post workout
GH subq before bed

:)

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
You guys running seros are seriously made in the shade. Hyges are doing me well at 8iu each workout day bu I'd love to run pharm if possible. Humilin R is great stuff even with the generics and I agree using pre workout is Going to provide some serious benefit - what better time to force those muscle building goodies than during and after a workout? Once you figure out your slin tolerance it'd be real hard to go hypo in my opinion, so as long as there is GH in the generics I honestly Rnt think it's much different than using pharm grade aside from things like water retention. Id love to see the look i could get on pharm like genos pr serostim with the same 50iu slin, id imagine a lot drier amd vascular.

One thing I definitely wouldn't do is pin IV, with generics I think it's asking for trouble cause although there is probably GH in em who knows what other fillers are in there besides the basic s like manitol? IM is the way to go IMO and I think it's arguable if a faster peak level would even achieve much more than subq or im. You guys doing that with rips and shit that isn't pharm grade are treading thin water IMO. Not to mention ruining veins for good and the "junkie" feeling I would get fr doing that.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
Wasn't till this last run of gh have I done IM. It was always sub a and not many around me did it. I saw the section on here I believe and think it convinced me to try IM over sub Q. I would never do generic via I but I'm not an Iv person period. One of these days I may try skin but won't be done via IV. My doc wouldn't have an issue writing me that also. Do you guys use humalog or humalin r?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
GH subq first thing in the AM, eat 30-45 mins later
insulin IM pre workout
GH IV post workout
GH subq before bed

:)

Sounds like a good protocol. I was running Saizen at one 8.8mg pen a week for 6 months and saw pretty nice changes. I was running subQ AM and subQ post workout.

I just got some serostims and will start next week. I will try 3X daily and see how it goes. Minus the insulin :)

mands

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
I'd watch ur fasting BG mands. even after running a low dose sero for a while - even 3-4iu - i bet you'll be looking at 120+ at least, like most others. Tis not a good thing. a few units of R after the gh inject will lower it no doubt, ideally you want it below or near 100mg/dl. i'm talking slin most likely somewhere around 10iu. you'll want to keep your blood glucose in range extended bouts of high BG can lead to higher chance of heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, a whole bunch of nasty stuff.

Als, feel free to send me any of those seros you don't use

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Been doing 3 shots @ 4 iu each for 8 days. One thing I notice is I'm alot hungrier.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
There's some random member over there that claims to be a pro and has a q&a thread and members are asking questions and eating it up. It amazes me how naive people can be.

The guy sounds legit to me, but what do I know

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'd watch ur fasting BG mands. even after running a low dose sero for a while - even 3-4iu - i bet you'll be looking at 120+ at least, like most others. Tis not a good thing. a few units of R after the gh inject will lower it no doubt, ideally you want it below or near 100mg/dl. i'm talking slin most likely somewhere around 10iu. you'll want to keep your blood glucose in range extended bouts of high BG can lead to higher chance of heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, a whole bunch of nasty stuff.

Als, feel free to send me any of those seros you don't use

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was thinking no more than 3 iu's a day on this protocol. Labs last time were 98mg/dL on my glucose and estimated average glucose was 96.8mg/dL. Labs say optimal risk is about 116.9-139.8 so you are correct. I do not want to be up there. I just haven't seen any use for insulin up to this point. Not totally out of the realm of possibility. :)

And if I have any extra you will be the first one to know. ;)

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic