Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

GH over 10iu's

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Yeah I heard about her but wasn't on any of the same boards as her.

Also BigNick over on Outlaw and Gh15, he got caught impersonating someone also. But he just didn't seem right to me, it was obvious he was looking for free gear that some sponsors gave him.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
look, anyone that says Ronnie Coleman was using 100iu's of gh everyday exposes themselves as a ****ing idiot, ifbb pro or not.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
look, anyone that says Ronnie Coleman was using 100iu's of gh everyday exposes themselves as a ****ing idiot, ifbb pro or not.

I'm pretty sure he was just quoting what Ronnie said plus he also said it cost him pretty much his whole Olympia purse. But not many are really going to know the truth anyway.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Who gives a shit....its ifbb gossip.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
i know plenty of doses that pros and national competitors have run so its not excess use that startles me its just not even a probable claim to say he was taking 100iu's gh daily.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
100iu's, okay, maybe a bit over exaggerated but remember what ron looked like in his prime? no one could come close, and i mean in the history of bodybuilding. there will never be another ronnie in our life times, maybe even our kids' lives. i don't want to be fed this garbage about great genetics, sure he had them, look at the man's mom for christ's sake - arms the size of mine and she didn't even work out lol - but we all know there must have been an excess of use of aas and especially gh and insulin.

i have heard of other IFBB pros using 30-40iu gh, maybe a mix of generics and pharm due to cost, prob affording it either by closet g4p or making friends with a bunch of aids patients, so who's to say that ronnie wasn't using 1.5 or even twice the amount? it only makes logical sense, seriously think about it. you get up to that level of gh use, and the insulin simply just has to go up so you can remain 'healthy', so imagine something like 60-80iu gh and 300-400iu insulin. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did run asinine amount like that.

100iu GH? what, like 500-600iu insulin bare minimum? can the human body even take such levels of that shit without your skin literally rupturing and exploding? lol, i think not. then again... those genes....

it'd be awesome he'd come out with a tell all book, even written 'theoretically' to avoid legal issues, but we know that will never happen. if he charged $100 a copy, yeah i would spend it in a heart beat to read the man's genuine secrets. imagine how many others would too, he'd be filthy rich hahaha. someone want to pass along the idea to him? :p

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Everyone at that level is taking tons and tons and tons of shit. Ronnie had better genetics and a better response. Do you actually believe that Ronnie just happened to be able to obtain more growth hormone than Jay Cutler and thats why he kept winning?

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
The difference in their physiques and the amount of O's won tells me it may have been a part of the puzzle, yep. Better genetics and a better response? Sure, definitely agree there. For all we know Jay tried running the same doses but couldn't handle it, therefore making drugs and genetic response a part of the equation, no?

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
All the pros are doing the same thing. Taking as much as they can afford without getting sick. So if ronnie could use 70ius you bet hes going to do it. I get what youre saying though that it may not be physically possible

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
i'm not going down this route if you are genuinely trying to imply that Ronnie was taking 100iu's of GH per day. At first, I thought you were just quoting some moron on AB spreading "insider" gossip. Please dont believe all the stupid shit you read on the forums. They all use a TON of gh. But not 100iu's, I promise you that.

Just think about it financially for a few minutes. The guys at the very top aren't using the latest brand of chinese shit-tropin, they use real pharm grade gh. These guys are not wealthy (with the exception of a few like Jay Cutler, though who knows how hes really doing now given the state of Las Vegas real estate). Even with all the gay 4 pay in the world, do you really think its feasible?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
All the pros are doing the same thing. Taking as much as they can afford without getting sick. So if ronnie could use 70ius you bet hes going to do it. I get what youre saying though that it may not be physically possible

exactly. they take as much as they can get it which is a function of:
1) availability
2) disposable income
3) willingness to do gay for pay

the 100iu's is just improbable, especially because we arent talking about chinese crap either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic