Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Welcome MrsSalvatore, Great place to get Healthy 'er. Your pics look like your well own your way already. Enjoy the knowledge here

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome MrsSalvatore, Great place to get Healthy 'er. Your pics look like your well own your way already. Enjoy the knowledge here

Thank you, any help is appreciated :)
As I said it's purely for health reasons :) but am getting there been training solid for 3 years now!
But everyone can still learn :)

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to TID. I have never heard of a "nutter" before. Sounds like a telephone tuff guy in a way!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
People who run around a Internet forum which is meant for diet and training advice ...picking out every tiny bit of information ( from things you have posted) and then threaten to ruin your life...

By tracking you down on other social media sites etc!

Total nutcases

Although there have been plenty of "call outs" on this forum, the mods here would never allow a situation to escalate like that here. I am pretty sure none of the members here would even think about doing that either.

Welcome to the Den. I am sure you will love it here.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
This forum is very fair and very professional, call outs only happen when fakers appear and think we wont spot them.....stick around. :)

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Although there have been plenty of "call outs" on this forum, the mods here would never allow a situation to escalate like that here. I am pretty sure none of the members here would even think about doing that either.

Welcome to the Den. I am sure you will love it here.

This forum is very fair and very professional, call outs only happen when fakers appear and think we wont spot them.....stick around. :)

Thanks guys ! Very appreciated! :)
Said culprits have buggered of and made their own forum!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD Ms..MrsSalvatore. We're all interested to hear long stories! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who are happy to help. Feel free to ask any questions. For me..I've been training for some time now and continue to learn new tricks.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome from me also! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mrssalvatore

Mrssalvatore

TID Lady Member
Dec 16, 2013
Welcome to TiD Ms..MrsSalvatore. We're all interested to hear long stories! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who are happy to help. Feel free to ask any questions. For me..I've been training for some time now and continue to learn new tricks.

Welcome from me also! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for you two to :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic