Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

U

uluyanboga

Feb 14, 2013
You already posted this you ****-tard. You're done here spambot.

Last edited by a moderator:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I personally think it's funny that naps thought shills in this thread would help. All he did was bump this thread and raise it's ranking on Google. Well that and hurt his credibility.

I hear ya man. There's a lot of new guys at this place but a lot of old guys too.

HDH

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
This is why I like the Den. No source sponsors controlling threads.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
i ordered from them but haven't sent the mo yet. is there somewhere you recommend as more reliable?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
i ordered from them but haven't sent the mo yet. is there somewhere you recommend as more reliable?

This isn't a source board.

Your first post here at TID is indicating that you've made an order for something that is illegal in some countries, and now after making the order you're considering renigging on making a payment. I've got to tell you, you're not making a very good first impression. My guess is you'll be banned shortly.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I'll give you a pass this once...

But! Do not in any way shape or form ask for sources. And secondly, after ordering and receiving pay info if you fail to pay that makes you an info collector. Big no no

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
I wouldn't call naps scammers because in time they do come through but I would never reccomend them to anyone that matters. For what its worth I'll share my experience with naps and GP products.

Customer service and TA are not good at all.

Dbol- legit
Letro- legit
Adex- legit
Winny- Bunk
T3- Bunk
Clen- legit

Never ordered from Naps, but I've been watching this thread.

I sure don't like to hear comments like those above. Hit and miss on certain gear or brands, followed up with "I wouldn't call naps scammer".

What do you call someone that sends bunk gear??? I usually call em a ****ing scammer.

Last edited:
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
also i just placed the order today. then i see scammer on your twitter in regards to this entity. kind of a mixed message.

R

Robbs

Dec 15, 2013
This is the first bb forum ive signed up for...im really not sure if anybody really had any real info. None of my pals use forums...or are signed up on them. Im sick....and i mean sick and f***ng tired of going to my local "juiceball" friend...whos really not my friend....and paying him so much god damn of my hard earned and very limited money for gear, that looks like he gets it online somewhere. In my experiences, gear, is like a big secret, and nobody tells anybody where to get it legit without getting something for themselves. My issue now...I was gonna use puritysourcelabs, but i found a thread that destroys them...so i found napsgear...and im looking for the destruction thread....please, for ****s sake, can SOMEBODY tell me something? Help a dude out...

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
This is the first bb forum ive signed up for...im really not sure if anybody really had any real info. None of my pals use forums...or are signed up on them. Im sick....and i mean sick and f***ng tired of going to my local "juiceball" friend...whos really not my friend....and paying him so much god damn of my hard earned and very limited money for gear, that looks like he gets it online somewhere. In my experiences, gear, is like a big secret, and nobody tells anybody where to get it legit without getting something for themselves. My issue now...I was gonna use puritysourcelabs, but i found a thread that destroys them...so i found napsgear...and im looking for the destruction thread....please, for ****s sake, can SOMEBODY tell me something? Help a dude out...

Lmao. I think your gear is legit.

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
puritysourcelabs legit or not, look at those ridiculous prices lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic