(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
Trust me you arent hurtin mine! I am still angered about my exp with NAPS

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Sorry...brother I really thought you were ****ing around. My bad. But I'm no NOOB. You must be in his pocket? I have literally never seen anyone not associated with him say anything decent about Naps.

I have zero affiliation with any source and I can tell you I have never had an issue with Naps. I haven't used him in a couple years but he was my go to guy and never did me wrong.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Ive used them for about two years off & on. They always came through but it took months. I started using Z until he got busted. Then started using one of the websites that is really naps too. There's @ least 4 out there with different names, but u send & to same ppl in same place hmmmm. Also have identical product line & all same labs. Anyway, making me nervous this time. My order left on the 28th. Today is 24th. I hope they're not going back to months instead of weeks again!! & I'll repost when & if I get my order. I also think the naurana brand tren e I got was bunk!! Plus this totally ****ed up my cycle. I ordered half then ordered other 1/2 when it arrived. Now I'm outta tren, not that it matters, since the 1st round was beat!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Are you running the Tren-E you think might be bunk? It's pretty easy for me to tell when I'm on Tren. Hopefully you'll get lucky and get your gear and hopefully it's legit this time. The dude is a selective scammer if you use him long enough you'll get burned. Let us know how it goes brother.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Are you running the Tren-E you think might be bunk? It's pretty easy for me to tell when I'm on Tren. Hopefully you'll get lucky and get your gear and hopefully it's legit this time. The dude is a selective scammer if you use him long enough you'll get burned. Let us know how it goes brother.

I'm on your side, selective scammer or you wait a looooooong time for your order...

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I have my own personal experience with NAPSgear as well as my opinions and theories.

Should I dive into the drama that I try so hard to stay out of? hmmm

It's hard not to take it personal when $$$ is spent.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Just had a guy in the gym tell me he got a pack in 2 weeks from Naps.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
This is one of those threads that never ends. I got my stuff in 2 months, he got his stuff in 2 weeks, you got half your order, she never got her order. All we can do is read the info that's out there and decide if you are going to roll the dice. I'm not a gambling man...

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
This is one of those threads that never ends. I got my stuff in 2 months, he got his stuff in 2 weeks, you got half your order, she never got her order. All we can do is read the info that's out there and decide if you are going to roll the dice. I'm not a gambling man...

This is one of the best comments I've read about all the Naps gear stuff, well said

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Naps was one of the only sources I ever trusted for human grade gear for a long time after I stopped traveling to other countries to get my own :). I never had any issues, its been a long while since i've ordered from them.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Naps was one of the only sources I ever trusted for human grade gear for a long time after I stopped traveling to other countries to get my own :). I never had any issues, its been a long while since i've ordered from them.

Bingo! Great Post! Well said! Very few have legit HG, and Napster is one of them..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic