Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

16 month Natty transformation from one of my best friends.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
He just had a kid this morning and he doesn't have much time for the boards but there's been talk of natty versus geared and this is a testament to one of my best friends that busted his ass from 258 to 187 naturally over 16 months to participate in his first show and in fact, he achieved first place novice in a tested sanction (DFAC).

Not one protein shake, just multi vitamins, food and water and plenty of protein!

So haters, hate.... but when you think you're working hard enough in the gym (I'm guilty too), someone like my boy is working harder. He's been natty his whole life.

Before: 258
View attachment 5073

After: 187
View attachment 5074
View attachment 5075

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yep. That are boy. I was amazed at what he was able to do. He put in serious work. My hats off to him. When you talk to him tell him I said what's up. He looks great.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yep. That are boy. I was amazed at what he was able to do. He put in serious work. My hats off to him. When you talk to him tell him I said what's up. He looks great.

He and his wife just had their 2nd boy this morning around 830....9lbs 10 oz, I definitely will bro! I had to share this because I can't get him on here for the life of me. Now that they just had the kid, there's no chance seeing him for the next 3 months or so. lol.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I remember when he had his first lol.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Along the same lines here is a video of the guy I mentioned in the other thread,

some one I have trained with and can vouch as natty . Check out the quads and hams on this dude .

Last edited by a moderator:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Along the same lines here is a video of the guy I mentioned in the other thread,
some one I have trained with and can vouch as natty . Check out the quads and hams on this dude .

Shit, can't get youtube at work....I'll look later.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Amazing. Proof of how someone can look bigger after losing 71 pounds!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Yo uhc ur boy got jacked. No hating here!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Wow, that's a simply amazing transformation. Looking at those two photos it's almost hard to believe it's the same person !!

I assume his work ethic in the gym must be pretty stellar? Do you know what kind of training split/protocol he follows? I hope he manages to keep up the weights, it's damn hard when a new baby comes into the picture. Thanks for sharing his story UHC, great stuff. MF

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just remarkable man ... Hats off to him!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic