Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

16 month Natty transformation from one of my best friends.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Wow, that's a simply amazing transformation. Looking at those two photos it's almost hard to believe it's the same person !!

I assume his work ethic in the gym must be pretty stellar? Do you know what kind of training split/protocol he follows? I hope he manages to keep up the weights, it's damn hard when a new baby comes into the picture. Thanks for sharing his story UHC, great stuff. MF

He hired a nutritionalist and had his BB coach with him for most of the way (they happen to be great friends prior). I trained with him a few times before his show (he and I were training partners for almost 3 years), it's all BB type lifting with the essential big 4 lifts thrown in there every week. He trained 6 days/week, was on the most ridiculous diet and barely saw him as the rest of his time was spent with family. He embraced the lifestyle.

Most training days, he would put in double sessions but his cardio wasn't vigorous, 15 degree walking at 3.8-4.1 pace......but for 30 mins straight 5-8x/week. it adds up.

He still trains now and walks around at 205-208

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
no hating here... his genetics allowed the large muscle mass.. his hard work dropped the fat!

Nice work to your friend!

I really envy guys with this much dedication and determination...

M

Mike Oxbig

Sep 4, 2013
Awesome genetics. He looks better than a lot of AAS users. Any pics of what he looks like off season?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Im stunned he was able to avoid injury/over training and/or even getting sick hitting the gym/dieting so hard w/out the recuperative properties of aas. Absolutely amazing!

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Amazing job hats off to him. Very inspiring.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im stunned he was able to avoid injury/over training and/or even getting sick hitting the gym/dieting so hard w/out the recuperative properties of aas. Absolutely amazing!
Seriously WHY?????? All the constest I did my best in were when I was in my 20s and was completley Natty, Its actually more difficult to do certain things on- roids give you huge appetite, they do not in any way decrease injury. They actually can promote it. Over the long term HGH may not , but many AAS do.

The Kid in the post IS Looking Great!!!!- As far as being stunned about no injuries?? Come now- smart training, rest no reason to get injured. People get injured out of haphazard stupidity and not listening to your body. These skills you should have way before even considering aas, as you wont make the best gains without. Gear only enhances what you already know- In fact you are more apt to get injuries with Gear than without so really that point is something to ponder. Some gear makes your ligaments brittle and at at same time muslces get too storng for the tendons and ligaments. Know thyself - the most important aspect of bodybuilding has nothing to do with gear or no gear. When off cycle you should still plan your training and make some gains in an area, otherwise you are wasting you cash when you cycle. Training methods, diet, discipline and patience are what builds monstors not drugs- drugs just help push the journey in the right direction , but if you odn tknow basics then you screw thyself

Last edited:
Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Seriously WHY?????? All the constest I did my best in were when I was in my 20s and was completley Natty, Its actually more difficult to do certain things on- roids give you huge appetite, they do not in any way decrease injury. They actually can promote it. Over the long term HGH may not , but many AAS do.

The Kid in the post IS Looking Great!!!!- As far as being stunned about no injuries?? Come now- smart training, rest no reason to get injured. People get injured out of haphazard stupidity and not listening to your body. These skills you should have way before even considering aas, as you wont make the best gains without. Gear only enhances what you already know- In fact you are more apt to get injuries with Gear than without so really that point is something to ponder. Some gear makes your ligaments brittle and at at same time muslces get too storng for the tendons and ligaments. Know thyself - the most important aspect of bodybuilding has nothing to do with gear or no gear. When off cycle you should still plan your training and make some gains in an area, otherwise you are wasting you cash when you cycle. Training methods, diet, discipline and patience are what builds monstors not drugs- drugs just help push the journey in the right direction , but if you odn tknow basics then you screw thyself

Don't really have experience with the gear side but I completely agree with you about listening to your body and how injuries comes. Never once did I get injured weight lifting without doing something stupid when I was a beginner. Dieting never caused my risk of injury to go up. It's very simple listen to your body if something doesn't feel right change up the exercise or back off. People get injured because of being dumb and no listening to their body.

Last edited:
sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Yes same from me he looks Great! You can see he had the good foundations under the BF though before he started cutting, did he bulk like that i wonder with using heavy wths and over feeding abit! mayb is the way to go.

I know when i started i never went high on the BF because i did other sports also, and walked to fast i still do to an extent.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know this thread is a bit old, but those transformation pics are awesome. Very motivational. He's got very good thickness in this shoulders and traps. He looks great!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I showed my buddy your comments, he appreciates all the kind words. He's walking around at 215 around 10% squatting mid 4's and pulling low 5's, benching mid 3's and just training for whatever and no shows right now. He looks healthy as ever and stronger than he's ever been.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic