Mar 7, 2013
I was doing a lean bulk for the past 5 months:
1 to 1.2 g test E wk1-20
600mg Eq wk 1-6 *decided to quit cause i had slightly elevated bp
600-800mg primo e wk1-20
wk1-4 halo 20mg
wk 14-20 anavar 75mg ed
wk14-20 anavar 25mg ed
aromasin 25mg e3d or arimidex 1mg e3d (was switching both each 2 weeks my guy said it would increase effectiveness)
HCG 375iu e3d
HGH 3iu ed

Planned PCT???
2 weeks after last injection
375iu HCG ed 1st week and e2d second week
aromasin 1mg ed

Clomid 100-50-50-50-50-50
Nolva 20-20-40-40-20
I have Proviron to throw into the mix if needed!
Should i keep going with the HCG and AI during the whole pct ???If so at which frequency???

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Start your nolva clomid day after your last hcg shot. or at least with the last week of HCG use.

run nolva clomid for 6weeks, 5th week taper the dose down of clomid/nolva down to 25mg/10mg ed, 6thweek drop the clomid and use 10md of nolva ed for a taper to help reduce shbg, estrogen levels.

Now use aromasin 2weeks past the clomid nolva at 12-25 mg eod for two more weeks which will help counteract any estrogen rebound that could occur from clomid nolva.
*aromasin will help to level out aromatase , aromatase protein to keep estrogen rebound down besides helping to further boost natural test production*

Throw prov in every now and then if you need a boost in sex drive, it's hard to say whether it affects HPT on a recovering hpta, most articles show no negative affects on hpta in low doses but I wouldn't put to much faith on those articles.

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Hcg is suppressive on its own why would u use it in a PCT?

Your running your clomid too long your going be a sobbing lil girl.
Check the pct section good stuff there

And aromasin an torem is the way to go

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If I ever came off I would do this

http://www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf

Before the 12 week cycle of test and deca average levels were: LH was 4.5 and test 460

On the cycle: LH .7 Test 1568

45 days after PCT: LH 6.2 Test 458

2500IU EOD for 16 days
50mg Clomid 2x per day for 30 days
20mg Nolva 1 time for 45 days

F

fredlabrute

Mar 7, 2013
Thanks guy, do think one guy was recommending to keep taking HCG like if i would be on cycle after coming off a cycle that heavy... But what u guys are saying really makes sense!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hcg is suppressive on its own why would u use it in a PCT?

Your running your clomid too long your going be a sobbing lil girl.
Check the pct section good stuff there

And aromasin an torem is the way to go

If I ever came off I would do this

http://www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf

Before the 12 week cycle of test and deca average levels were: LH was 4.5 and test 460

On the cycle: LH .7 Test 1568

45 days after PCT: LH 6.2 Test 458

2500IU EOD for 16 days
50mg Clomid 2x per day for 30 days
20mg Nolva 1 time for 45 days

HCG not suppressive at higher doses if you use nolvadex with it at 20mg ed.
Thread in the articles sec showing the mechanisms of nolva to prevent the desensitization of the leydig cells.

thing his he has been using HCG all cycle and no nandrolone which is much more supressive of the hpga than most hormones, no need to use high doses now to stimulate testes, they have never atrophied.

using low dose till nolva clomid PCT is fine.

But I will stand by aromasin after clomid/nolva since estrogen can be high causing estrogen rebound with the increase in aromatase and cause the HPTGA to be sluggish again after clomid nolva is withdrawn.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Hcg is not used during pct. Can be ramped up but stopped 3 days before pct begins. There is no benefit to running high doses of clomid or nolva.
Clomid 50mg ed 4 weeks
nolva 20mg ed 4 weeks

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Start your nolva clomid day after your last hcg shot. or at least with the last week of HCG use.

run nolva clomid for 6weeks, 5th week taper the dose down of clomid/nolva down to 25mg/10mg ed, 6thweek drop the clomid and use 10md of nolva ed for a taper to help reduce shbg, estrogen levels.

Now use aromasin 2weeks past the clomid nolva at 12-25 mg eod for two more weeks which will help counteract any estrogen rebound that could occur from clomid nolva.
*aromasin will help to level out aromatase , aromatase protein to keep estrogen rebound down besides helping to further boost natural test production*

Throw prov in every now and then if you need a boost in sex drive, it's hard to say whether it affects HPT on a recovering hpta, most articles show no negative affects on hpta in low doses but I wouldn't put to much faith on those articles.

This^. Just be sure to keep in mind that the test esters will be around for 21 days, and Serms will not be able to complete the HPTA restoration until l then. This fact is part of the reason I don't run hcg throughout whole cycle. There are good reasons to do so, but I only run hcg in middle of cycle, and then run it at end. 5 days after last shot of test, start HCG at 1.5k IU's (more if you do not want kids someday) e2d. Your last shot of HCG will be 20 days after last shot of test. The esters have cleared, so run SERM (or SERMs) of choice then. I usually suggest, especially after such a long cycle, to go w/ 100-150 mgs of clomid, and 30 mgs of Nolva for one week. Then drop down Clomid to 100 for a week, and Nolva to 20 for a week. Taper down Serms for another 7-10 days and you should be gtg.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
There is no benefit to running clomid over 50mg and nolva over 20mg. And why would you run letro during pct. Pct is just a boost to natty test going again. Throwing more drugs in is not going to make it happen any faster. Bad advice.

I have been using, and have had other athletes use the protocol I posted above for many years. You definitely want 100 mgs of Clomid during that first week/10 days of pct.

However, BW, you are right about a few things: Letro is needed during HCG use (and for a few days after finishing) but you are correct that it has no place once the serms are doing their thing (and in fact driving estro too low will kill erectile function).

Also, running Clomid w/ HCG makes no sense. HCG, while stimulating the Leydigs, sends a message to the Pit=Hypo to hold back. That is why I suggest finishing HCG first.

Therefore, you only need to run the 100mg Clomid, 30 mg nolva for 7-10 days, then titrate down for 2 more weeks. There is no reason to run the high doses for 5 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic