Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

What's the most you've ever eaten?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Buffets during a bulk are usually epic for me. There is a chinese buffet we go to alot, Pretty good food plus they have sushi. During my last bulk back in December I was in there twice a week usually. They started bringing me big platefuls of assorted sushi, because when i went up Id clear out a big portion of what they usually had out.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I closed down a Sizzler once with my friends. They stopped taking out dirty plates off of the table, like that was going to stop us. They then stopped refilling the food so we moved onto the ice cream machine until we heard "Mommy Mommy, the big guys at all the ice cream" at that point, we knew it was time to leave.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dont mess with MW's target audiance.....

I closed down a Sizzler once with my friends. They stopped taking out dirty plates off of the table, like that was going to stop us. They then stopped refilling the food so we moved onto the ice cream machine until we heard "Mommy Mommy, the big guys at all the ice cream" at that point, we knew it was time to leave.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
after a long night of drinkin in the city me and a bud went to a mex joint and I ate 2 of those big burritos. my bud who was well over 300lbs said hed never seen anything like it. I weighed 185lb at the time.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Two double meat chipotle burritos in one sitting springs to mind rather quickly. I'm sure a trip to a Chinese buffet yielded greater results, just never kept track. I will now though!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Two double meat chipotle burritos in one sitting springs to mind rather quickly. I'm sure a trip to a Chinese buffet yielded greater results, just never kept track. I will now though!

Ive done the exact same thing. The next day was terrible for me, gas was so bad and I couldn't shit. I would do it again!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Lots of tri-tip and shredded beef packed inside those giant garlic bread rolls and french rolls. Took 2-3 of those per day and a bunch of other shit.

OK bro... you gonna need to post the recipe on these...

SAD... maybe I dont understand the logic in the extra weigh gain to get to the bottom of the next weight class... but why would you want to compete in a class where you were the lightest? Why not push the upper boundaries on your current weight class and dominate?

C

Chatin

Mar 30, 2013
I am a fast food guy. Chips, ham burgers, pizza, or any cheese burger i get. I never get too much of fat. Though my intake is very much. I got my size thin only. Think my metabolisms are in great condition :) Though after all this, i am a sporty, mostly surfboarding guy, so i think this doesn't effect me much :D

Last edited by a moderator:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
:-o .... Wow.... What were the pr's? Did you cut weight at all? Weight class?

I weighed in at ~300 on Friday morning and was 318 Friday night, 312 Saturday morning.
I won't say the exact #'s because it was a bigger, recent meet, but I put 5 or 6 pounds on each lift's meet PR and managed them all in one meet for a 55 pound PR total. of just under 2500

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I weighed in at ~300 on Friday morning and was 318 Friday night, 312 Saturday morning.
I won't say the exact #'s because it was a bigger, recent meet, but I put 5 or 6 pounds on each lift's meet PR and managed them all in one meet for a 55 pound PR total. of just under 2500

Wow, impressive man.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yea man, 55lbs is huge! Congrats!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Anyone else just plain destroy any eating challenge they try?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic