PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah this is total crap...

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
def not good news, fucking crazy, there are so many other things they can drop besides wrestling

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wonder if they're gonna sub it with submission wrestling (no gi bjj).

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think I can watch another swimming or track event. How many times can you watch someone swim back and forth or run the length of a field?

You never saw wrestling on TV anyway unless you watched at 2 am on some fake channel that only exists on bootleg cable. How much weight lifting did you see this year?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't think I can watch another swimming or track event. How many times can you watch someone swim back and forth or run the length of a field?

You never saw wrestling on TV anyway unless you watched at 2 am on some fake channel that only exists on bootleg cable. How much weight lifting did you see this year?

You didn't see much of the Olympic Weightlifting b/c we only were eligible to send 2 women. That's how shitty the US is doing in Oly lifting. We're doing so bad we probably won't send anyone to the next Olympics. We were ranked 35th in the World to get 2 spots for the women. We didn't get any spots for the men. Other countries (much smaller than ours and also much poorer) sent 7 or more.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
So they're dropping wrestling but last olympics was ok to have horse dressage......wtf is next....olympic fingerpainting?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I wonder how much under the table payments and blow jobs these officials are getting for dropping wrestling in favour of some other crappy sport.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
So they're dropping wrestling but last olympics was ok to have horse dressage......wtf is next....olympic fingerpainting?

Im thinking sewing might be a good one..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic