Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Andrew Luck vs. Robert Griffin III

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
So I've been hearing that Luck is the undisputed no. 1 overall pick for the 2012 draft. But I've been looking at the numbers on Baylor QB Robert Griffin. Pretty amazing. Luck is getting wins but Griffin's numbers are better and Shanahan says he's the best athlete he has ever coached.

Haven't seen either one of them play. For anyone who has watched both of them, what makes Luck that much better than Griffin?

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
RGIII outplayed him in college and has outplayed him through 13 games in the NFL.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
The most important statistic is wins and loses. In that regard Luck is the better player.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
RGIII outplayed him in college and has outplayed him through 13 games in the NFL.
I don't think that's necessarily a fact. Plus, RG3 is gonna end up hurt with his small frame and running style. In the long run, I'd stick with Luck.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
I don't think that's necessarily a fact. Plus, RG3 is gonna end up hurt with his small frame and running style. In the long run, I'd stick with Luck.

Have to agree... RGIII may be the more exciting player to watch now. He won't last over the long haul unless he changes his style. People also forget that Luck does run a 4.6 40. While that isn't blazing in the NFL, for a QB it still is pretty damn fast

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
IMO luck had a decent team to come play for. Rg3 didn't. He made that team. Both are still new I'd wait to see in the next few years before you can tell.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
IMO luck had a decent team to come play for. Rg3 didn't. He made that team. Both are still new I'd wait to see in the next few years before you can tell.
How do you figure? The Colts were the worst team in the league last season.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I think rg3 is the beter qb. Mike shanahan however, is going to get his ass killed. I go with rg3 all day.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Have to agree... RGIII may be the more exciting player to watch now. He won't last over the long haul unless he changes his style. People also forget that Luck does run a 4.6 40. While that isn't blazing in the NFL, for a QB it still is pretty damn fast

Yes. His speed and other drills at the combine were the same as Cam Newton's the year before. Luck will have the best career IMO.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
How do you figure? The Colts were the worst team in the league last season.
Because they had no QB. Look who they had starting. They still had their line. Remember the year when manning got hurt they were doing pretty well.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Because they had no QB. Look who they had starting. They still had their line. Remember the year when manning got hurt they were doing pretty well.

What are you talking about??? Manning started 208 games in a row... from his first game as a rookie until his neck injury... during which time they sucked and got the #1 overall pick and took Luck. You must be thinking of someone else.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Obviously I meant the 2010 season not the 2011. They went from 10-6 to 2-14 when manning got hurt. What's that tell you? They had no QB. They had 12+ wins ever year from 2002 till 2010 which they still won the afc south in 2010. Their team was still good but with shitty qbs you aient winning shit. Look at the 2-14. This year they're 9-4 with a rookie QB.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic