Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Andrew Luck vs. Robert Griffin III

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Obviously I meant the 2010 season not the 2011. They went from 10-6 to 2-14 when manning got hurt. What's that tell you? They had no QB. They had 12+ wins ever year from 2002 till 2010 which they still won the afc south in 2010. Their team was still good but with shitty qbs you aient winning shit. Look at the 2-14. This year they're 9-4 with a rookie QB.

Yeah QB is the most important position in all of sports. There's nothing even a close second. Great QBs make great coaches (e.g., Brady-Belichek, Aikman-Johnson, etc.) Bad QBs get coaches fired.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
RGIII is an incredible athlete and a very accurate passer. I'm going with RGIII every time.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
If RG3 doesn't change his style of play he's not going to be in the league very long.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
That dude that played for rg3 yesterday is by no means shitty. He had some good numbers and you see without griffin they have Morris run the ball. Which he's a big boy and should be running the ball. Morris had two scores and rarely scores on the redzone. I think wash needs to coach a little better. They will run run run run with Morris and rip apart the dee. Then they will start the pass. Doesn't make sense to me. They wanna QB sneak it too much which is gonna beat the hell out of rg3. This isn't college ball any more. Them big hits are gonna take a tool on him. Hence why he's on the sidelines now.

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
That dude that played for rg3 yesterday is by no means shitty. He had some good numbers and you see without griffin they have Morris run the ball. Which he's a big boy and should be running the ball. Morris had two scores and rarely scores on the redzone. I think wash needs to coach a little better. They will run run run run with Morris and rip apart the dee. Then they will start the pass. Doesn't make sense to me. They wanna QB sneak it too much which is gonna beat the hell out of rg3. This isn't college ball any more. Them big hits are gonna take a tool on him. Hence why he's on the sidelines now.

I agree Kirk Cousins could have some solid trading value if the skins can keep him around for another year.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
At some point Russell Wilson needs to be included in this discussion. He is having an incredible year, especially the past several weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic