Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Another Testosterone 400 Question

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
bro... you just got some painful shit... period... warming it will only make the inject smoother.. once it gets into your body it will still be a bit sore the next day... You may get used to it... you may not... get some usp oil and cut it... OR... get some b12 and cut it...

Before an of you start shit about water/oil mixtures... STFU... I have done it multiple times... It helps... and looks like a lava lamp...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
UH OH, i just had 2 vials of Test 500 shipped, oh well read my sig!!!

This will be pinned with 1cc of 200mg tren in the same pin hopefully that takes a little bite away. Here is what I got at an unbelievable price. If that needs to be deleted let me know Admins of Mods.

Testosterone USP-500 Blend 500mg/ml. **Testosterone Decanoate 200mg/ml., Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml. & Testosterone Cypionate 100mg/ml. **Safflower Oil is the carrier. No ehtyl Oleate used.**

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Anything over 300mg's is going to be painful. Even if your superman or spiderman it will be painful. Unless you take a pain pill or shoot novacaine into the injection site, you are going to suffer pain. Sorry there is no way to create a pain-free version of Test or any other AAS at high mg per ml dosages. If you ever take something over 300mg per ml and do not receive any pain, its not dosed above 300mg per ml. Some years ago I purchased EQ at 500mg per ml (thought it was a sweet deal!), yet when I sent the lab a sample for testing, it came back close to 250mg a ml. So the moral of the story is stick to common dosages, it will result in little if any pain or discomfort!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Hey Guys,
What do you guys think of heating up vial or warming up syringe when taking Test 400? Will this make shot less painful? If so what would be the best way of heating vial or syringe? I am currently taking 3/4 (slowly ramping up) of 1cc but the pain is still strong.
Thanks again for your help.

Personally i love test 400, very nice strength gains. However ive never had it be more painful than prop. 100mg prop is more painful than 400 mg Test E IMO.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I used 20 cc's of t400 last year and I ran my syringes under hot water until the oil was HOT.... It hurt from the heat during injection but almost no pain afterwards. I swear the key is to massage the lump in for a good solid 5 mins str8 after injecting. t400 is some fantastic shit.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I used 20 cc's of t400 last year and I ran my syringes under hot water until the oil was HOT.... It hurt from the heat during injection but almost no pain afterwards. I swear the key is to massage the lump in for a good solid 5 mins str8 after injecting. t400 is some fantastic shit.

the T400 you used tests at less than 400mg/ml though....the source who manufactures it even says so on their website. Not sure what it is exactly, I think they tested it as 275-300mg/ml, somewhere in there.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
the T400 you used tests at less than 400mg/ml though....the source who manufactures it even says so on their website. Not sure what it is exactly, I think they tested it as 275-300mg/ml, somewhere in there.

Even so I was jacking 2cc's at a time and still no pain at all.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Well i dont think anything is dosed perfect :p

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Even so I was jacking 2cc's at a time and still no pain at all.

ya, I can believe that...but the original Denkall T400 made in Mexico when the company was still around was the most painful shit i've ever shot. At least 10X worse than the most painful prop I've ever shot.

BTW, nice to see you made it over here... Welcome to the Iron Den

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic