Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Zimmerman out of jail on $1 Million Bond

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
George Zimmerman walked out of jail on $1 million bond today to await his trial on charges of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Dressed in a gray suit covering a bullet-proof vest, Zimmerman walked out of Seminole County Correctional Facility just before 3 p.m., flanked by a body guard and an unknown man.

He made no comment to reporters as he climbed into a waiting SUV.

Zimmerman, who is accused of second degree murder in the shooting death of the unarmed teen, used money donated by supporters to pay a portion of the bond.

Florida Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester raised Zimmerman's bond Thursday from $150,000 to $1 million after prosecutors proved that Zimmerman had misled the court about how much money he had raised from supporters and stashed in bank accounts. Lester wrote that it was reasonable to assume that since Zimmerman had more than $130,000 in cash and a second passport, he might try to flee the U.S. to avoid prosecution.

Zimmerman, 28, was charged in April with killing of the teen in February. He was quickly released on $150,000 bail, and began raising money for his legal defense fund through a website.

He was ordered to surrender himself to jail in June after the court learned of his true finances.

Zimmerman has maintained that he shot at Martin in self-defense after the teenager attacked him.

Yahoo

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
He shouldnt be in jail in the first place.

Please explain? Imagine if some guy followed your kid after he was told to stop following him, then shot and killed him...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Everyone knows that Trayvon kid was a hood rat and im sure that kid wearing his hat backwards and his pants all saggy wasnt being some sweet inocent kid,,,,,noway in helll......He was being exactly what he was ....A punk tennager hoodlum ...provoking Zimmerman and gettin in his face ..Its life ,thats what the hood rats do .....Zimmerman should have never seen any lock down or lock up for his actions ......
Its all media hype bullshit about, look how a black kid or black man is treated by the white man or mexican man ,,,,and then its racial excuses,but if its a group
of back hood rats that beat down a white guy its never seen on the media ....Just political media over rated bullshit ,,,
Zimmerman should walk with his head held high

Last edited:
GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
he should have stayed in his car like the 911 operator advised him to do. if he did he wouldnt be in this situation..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't see how his funds situation changes his bond for something not related to his funds?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It will be interesting to see what the final verdict is but seems like this will be a lengthy court case.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's a shitty case. The kid was a thug and Zimmerman is a dudly-do-right. It sucks that it happened, but a tragedy doesn't always warrant a trial. Just because something could've/should've been avoided, doesn't mean that someone has to be guilty of something. The facts are that nobody saw what happened, and the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim that the thug was beating his ass.

My parents live in that area and said they haven't seen racial tension this high since the 60s. I think it's complete bullshit that black leaders, some being reverends at that, are calling for justice "one way or the other". I hate to break it to the black panthers, but all the thugs in the country with their glocks turned sideways, wouldn't last 1 day if all the country ass hunters and militia-men decided to open up. It would be a very short and deadly massacre. But I digress (and nobody wants to see that, well not really).

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It's a shitty case. The kid was a thug and Zimmerman is a dudly-do-right. It sucks that it happened, but a tragedy doesn't always warrant a trial. Just because something could've/should've been avoided, doesn't mean that someone has to be guilty of something. The facts are that nobody saw what happened, and the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim that the thug was beating his ass.

My parents live in that area and said they haven't seen racial tension this high since the 60s. I think it's complete bullshit that black leaders, some being reverends at that, are calling for justice "one way or the other". I hate to break it to the black panthers, but all the thugs in the country with their glocks turned sideways, wouldn't last 1 day if all the country ass hunters and militia-men decided to open up. It would be a very short and deadly massacre. But I digress (and nobody wants to see that, well not really).

Well said. The thing that pisses me off is the fucking media shows the sweet innocent picture of trayvon when he was in elementary school, not the thugged out picture of him on facebook throwing up gang signs and shit.

Question, where was the outrage when 4 black kids set the white boy on fire in front of his mom in NC (i believe it was) oh wait, he was white so thats ok. I didnt see al sharpton or the black panthers up in rage over that!

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Thanks for some of the info fellas. I don't watch the news or read papers because 99% of the times it's all bull shit.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

Speak for yourself. I would love to see that happen.

Slic.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Okay the whole money thing was not in here LK. Zimmerman and his wife lied to the Judge and told the judge they didnt have any money and were behind on there bills and things like that so Zimmerman can get a low bail and post it and he did but he had it says 130k but I think it was 230k in bank account from donations from all over trying to help him pay for his case. He was part of the community watch program and volunteering his time to drive around the neighborhood and really look for trouble and he found just that. He put a bullet in the kids ass to defend himself and the black community got up in arms because they remember what the 60's were like and saw it as a racial thing. now if Zimmermans wife was black and he had a mixed baby the media wouldnt have a story and nobody would know anything about this. See when you get up north and there is a shooting in Bmore which is 100 times a day and kids get killed and whether they are white or black and who killed who may be in the news for a 30 sec clip and they go on with the news. Same as NYC and DC. Its because it was down south in a gated community and the kid lived in the community with his parents. Respectfully,Wake

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic