Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Zimmerman out of jail on $1 Million Bond

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If zimmerman is found not guilty do you think there will be street riots like the ones that occurred with the Rodney king incident.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
i live in upstate new york and there are shootings here everyday

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Not down there bro. There are way too many racist white with guns. shots will get fired and people will disperse fast.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Wake, shut up. You sound like an idiot and I know how much you value your perceived intelligence. What do you actually know about Central Florida? Nothing, exactly. Which is only slightly less than you know about the Zimmerman case.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Been sick so I haven't been able to put my two cents in. :)

IMO he should have been arrested while the initial crime was being investigated because of the circumstances. You have no concrete witnesses, some audio recording and the killing of a human being (color should not matter). Yes, he would have been booked into the local detention center because the commissioner would deny bail. Zimmerman would be in protective custody while incarcerated which means he gets a cell to himself and is most likely on 23 and 1 (23 hours locked up and 1 free). He would have a bail hearing within a week of being arrested. He always had a good chance of getting bail and he should get it based on his record. His record as reported by the media was speeding (that is funny), alleged domestic abuse (alleged does not mean guilty once again funny) and something about resisting arrest. Zimmerman has no history of shooting or killing people. Zimmerman is guilty of being a moron but that is not a crime. Hello dip-shit it says when you make phone calls that the conversation may be monitored or recorded!!! Zimmerman and his wife really thought the dumb code words that were used would full people!?!

He will get his day in court. I know the saying is "Innocent until proven guilty" but sometimes its "Guilty until proven innocent".

He shouldnt be in jail in the first place.
You are right he should not be in jail unless he is found guilty. Then he can go to prison.

Please explain? Imagine if some guy followed your kid after he was told to stop following him, then shot and killed him...
If that was my kid regardless if my baby was guilty or innocent I would want to shoot zimmerman in the face for taking my childs life!!!

Everyone knows that Trayvon kid was a hood rat and im sure that kid wearing his hat backwards and his pants all saggy wasnt being some sweet inocent kid,,,,,noway in helll......He was being exactly what he was ....A punk tennager hoodlum ...provoking Zimmerman and gettin in his face ..Its life ,thats what the hood rats do .....Zimmerman should have never seen any lock down or lock up for his actions ......
Its all media hype bullshit about, look how a black kid or black man is treated by the white man or mexican man ,,,,and then its racial excuses,but if its a group
of back hood rats that beat down a white guy its never seen on the media ....Just political media over rated bullshit ,,,
Zimmerman should walk with his head held high

I wear baggy pants and a backwards hat sometimes. Does that mean I'm a white hood rat? lol I don't want to be GQ 24/7! Other than that i could go on and on about what u said about the media and the racial stuff. BTW do not take that as a bad comment please.

he should have stayed in his car like the 911 operator advised him to do. if he did he wouldnt be in this situation..
Bingo!!!

It's a shitty case. The kid was a thug and Zimmerman is a dudly-do-right. It sucks that it happened, but a tragedy doesn't always warrant a trial. Just because something could've/should've been avoided, doesn't mean that someone has to be guilty of something. The facts are that nobody saw what happened, and the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim that the thug was beating his ass.

My parents live in that area and said they haven't seen racial tension this high since the 60s. I think it's complete bullshit that black leaders, some being reverends at that, are calling for justice "one way or the other". I hate to break it to the black panthers, but all the thugs in the country with their glocks turned sideways, wouldn't last 1 day if all the country ass hunters and militia-men decided to open up. It would be a very short and deadly massacre. But I digress (and nobody wants to see that, well not really).

How can you say it does not deserve a trial!? This case must be tried or people will go ape shit! (oh racial humor) It isn't like Zimmerman was chilling on the sofa and the black dude broke in his house so he got shot and killed. That is a open and shut case. Its zimmermans side, the prosecutions side, and the truth will never be known.

When you say "thugs" do you only mean black thugs or thugs in general? You can be a white thug, asian thug or maybe an indian thug riding a horse breaking off arrows in peoples asses. How do you know that these "thugs" shoot sideways and only with glocks? Do you routinely have shoot outs with said thugs? I wont even clown on you about the other comments. IMO you come across racist. BTW SuperG is white.

Well said. The thing that pisses me off is the fucking media shows the sweet innocent picture of trayvon when he was in elementary school, not the thugged out picture of him on facebook throwing up gang signs and shit.

Question, where was the outrage when 4 black kids set the white boy on fire in front of his mom in NC (i believe it was) oh wait, he was white so thats ok. I didnt see al sharpton or the black panthers up in rage over that!

I like the pic of Zimmerman in what appears to be an orange jumper!
Answer-Because white people don't act all crazy and make a big deal out of shit. Black people have Al and Jessie. Who do white people have? Nobody!!! Shit goes down and Al or Jessie shows up so will the cameras and it get national news.

Okay the whole money thing was not in here LK. Zimmerman and his wife lied to the Judge and told the judge they didnt have any money and were behind on there bills and things like that so Zimmerman can get a low bail and post it and he did but he had it says 130k but I think it was 230k in bank account from donations from all over trying to help him pay for his case. He was part of the community watch program and volunteering his time to drive around the neighborhood and really look for trouble and he found just that. He put a bullet in the kids ass to defend himself and the black community got up in arms because they remember what the 60's were like and saw it as a racial thing. now if Zimmermans wife was black and he had a mixed baby the media wouldnt have a story and nobody would know anything about this. See when you get up north and there is a shooting in Bmore which is 100 times a day and kids get killed and whether they are white or black and who killed who may be in the news for a 30 sec clip and they go on with the news. Same as NYC and DC. Its because it was down south in a gated community and the kid lived in the community with his parents. Respectfully,Wake

Whoa brotha don't offend me. Its Bloodymore, Murderland or I would have accepted Bodymore. If you would have said "You need to Bmore safe in Bmore" that would have been ok. The city cops are off the hook. They will beat your ass but at least they will let you go. lol

If zimmerman is found not guilty do you think there will be street riots like the ones that occurred with the Rodney king incident.
Who knows but IMO I think something will probably happen.

i live in upstate new york and there are shootings here everyday

I live in one of the top 10 deadliest cities in america according to some website. You could drive 20 minutes from my house and buy a nine for $50 bucks but it will have bodies attached to it (that means used in a murder). Not bragging its sad.

Wake, shut up. You sound like an idiot and I know how much you value your perceived intelligence. What do you actually know about Central Florida? Nothing, exactly. Which is only slightly less than you know about the Zimmerman case.

Its obvious you are on Zimmerman's defense team and privy to information.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I hope he gets off and shoots more stereotypical thugs in the face..... And shoots al sharpton in his fucking face

HATS OFF TO YOU REDNECK <<<<AMEN>>>>>>COuld not have said it any BETTER!!!!!!

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I hope he gets off and shoots more stereotypical thugs in the face..... And shoots al sharpton in his fucking face

LMAO at redneck

Joel Osteen should stick up for white people

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LMAO at redneck

Joel Osteen should stick up for white people

Make up your mind SuperSlow, is it funny when people say racist things, or not? And please clown away on the rest of my posts, I implore you. I know I recall saying that I was done with you, but I'm rejuvenated now and am looking forward to destroying your flawed logic.

Would you like me to start by breaking down your pathetic attempt at showing me up in post #17? Just say the word.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011

What do I know about central Florida? NADA. What do i care to know about central Florida? NADA. I do know a bunch of people in Orlando and Daytona Beach Jupiter and Ocala and they are all racist white friends with guns. The Zimmerman case is fed by the media and its all bullshit IMO. My perceived intelligence? I am very intelligent and I do not boast about anything buddy. I say what is on my mind and how I see it and 99% of the time it is to help people. I sound like an idiot? Great. Are you entitled to your opinion about me? Yes you are. Do I care what it is? No I don't. I don't follow your posts around and try to start drama like a little schoolgirl SAD. You sound just like your board handle. Keep your drama to yourself bro I dont want it. The facts are there in the Zimmerman case. Let them be heard. No reason to pitch a fit about it. I like the stand your ground law Florida has in place. This is there way of getting rid of it IMO if Zimmerman is found guilty. By the letter of the law he should never seen a jail cell.

Super G, My bad, The city that bleeds.

Last edited:
SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Make up your mind SuperSlow, is it funny when people say racist things, or not? And please clown away on the rest of my posts, I implore you. I know I recall saying that I was done with you, but I'm rejuvenated now and am looking forward to destroying your flawed logic.

Would you like me to start by breaking down your pathetic attempt at showing me up in post #17? Just say the word.

I do not recall never saying racist jokes were not funny but if i did feel free to point it out. SuperSlow wow clever. You worked on that one for a week or more! Don't lie I know you did. I have a "G" after the Super not a "S". Go back to the drawing board.

No you can not break down my pathetic attempt. You can't break it down because you asked permission. If you were going to do it you should have at 9:51. To late now but its ok cause we will have a go around again. Better luck next time.

You know what's going to happen SAD? Were going to end up being future BFF's and shit. Other than working out what other hobbies do you enjoy?

Last edited:
SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
What do I know about central Florida? NADA. What do i care to know about central Florida? NADA. I do know a bunch of people in Orlando and Daytona Beach Jupiter and Ocala and they are all racist white friends with guns. The Zimmerman case is fed by the media and its all bullshit IMO. My perceived intelligence? I am very intelligent and I do not boast about anything buddy. I say what is on my mind and how I see it and 99% of the time it is to help people. I sound like an idiot? Great. Are you entitled to your opinion about me? Yes you are. Do I care what it is? No I don't. I don't follow your posts around and try to start drama like a little schoolgirl SAD. You sound just like your board handle. Keep your drama to yourself bro I dont want it. The facts are there in the Zimmerman case. Let them be heard. No reason to pitch a fit about it. I like the stand your ground law Florida has in place. This is there way of getting rid of it IMO if Zimmerman is found guilty. By the letter of the law he should never seen a jail cell.

Super G, My bad, The city that bleeds.

To late I read that shit!!! lol You live in cow town now. PM some kind of email addy so we can exchange stories.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic