Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

liquid orals

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Pills in quantity are difficult to import, capping leaves a messy kitchen, oil based solution is a pain in the ass since each vial is specially made, but easier than the other options above.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Nowadays with liquids like Ora-plus/Ora-sweet (carriers specifically for powders or when people have stomach problems and can't break pills down they crush their pills then add them to OP/OS) they don't taste like the old days carriers (PEG). The only thing is it will be a suspension NOT a solution, so you have to shake them before you take em, but it suspends them quite nicely.

I do think that the convenience of pills is a big plus, but damn I have gotten some great powder, put it in OP/OS and that put hair on my chinny-chin-chin!!!

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I don't mind them, but don't mind caps either. Also don't mind inj-orals either lol.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
caps suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but maybe its just me....taking all that waisted time to put each half cap in each side...then spreading the mix and then hopeing they fit perfectly blaa blaa blaa sooooo stupid...

when u can weight out some grams dump it into and bottle fill it with some liquid and shake up..... done in 5 min....caps is like an hour of drama...never again for me

but to each his own for sure

dont mean to offend...like i said maybe i just had a few bad times

Last edited:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Currently were trying some liquid orals from a well respected source. However it truly tastes like crap... I can live with it but trying to get the wife to swallow anything she doesnt want to is always challenging... (lol). Anyway Ive been hesitent about mixing it into say a drink, unsure if diluting it too much might ruin its effectivness. Can anyone say either way to this?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I've had liquid dbal, anadrol and arimidex before. All worked great.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Depends on how trustworthy your source is. If made right u should always be good to go.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Buy some empty capsules, fill up your syringe with the liquid oral, shoot the liquid in the empty capsule & swallow... you won't taste a thing.

Don't pre-fill your caps though... the liquid will obviously cause the capsule to dissolve.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Buy some empty capsules, fill up your syringe with the liquid oral, shoot the liquid in the empty capsule & swallow... you won't taste a thing.

Don't pre-fill your caps though... the liquid will obviously cause the capsule to dissolve.

Yup, tried it with clen, did not work. My other stuff though was suspended in bacardi 151, I wonder if that would break through the cap? Probably...

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012

What you can do is fill the capsules and put them in the freezer and they wont dissolve ;)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
the amount of the dose that you consume doesn't change because of dilution...so it tastes like crap..you can take it with pineapple juice or something else that cuts that nasty taste :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic