Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

liquid orals

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
the amount of the dose that you consume doesn't change because of dilution...so it tastes like crap..you can take it with pineapple juice or something else that cuts that nasty taste :)

not sure the carbs wold be welcomed at all times. Or the person can just tuck in their labia and take it straight. Chase with water, problem solved.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Nowadays with liquids like Ora-plus/Ora-sweet (carriers specifically for powders or when people have stomach problems and can't break pills down they crush their pills then add them to OP/OS) they don't taste like the old days carriers (PEG). The only thing is it will be a suspension NOT a solution, so you have to shake them before you take em, but it suspends them quite nicely.

I do think that the convenience of pills is a big plus, but damn I have gotten some great powder, put it in OP/OS and that put hair on my chinny-chin-chin!!!

That is all I use is Ora Plus / Sweet it's the best it holds and don't burn a hole in ones mouth.

IMO Liquid is best especially with hard to dose compounds like Adex.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
That is all I use is Ora Plus / Sweet it's the best it holds and don't burn a hole in ones mouth.

IMO Liquid is best especially with hard to dose compounds like Adex.
THIS^^ Ora Plus/Ora Sweet were made to suspend powders (well they are actually made for people meds who their stomachs can't break down a pill/fillers so these products are a godsend to them). Plus if you carbs/sugar are an issue there is sugar free Ora sweet.

These two products come in seperate containers as one is the suspender the other is the sweetner and if you can buy it in bulk you can save some serious cash!!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
THIS^^ Ora Plus/Ora Sweet were made to suspend powders (well they are actually made for people meds who their stomachs can't break down a pill/fillers so these products are a godsend to them). Plus if you carbs/sugar are an issue there is sugar free Ora sweet.

These two products come in seperate containers as one is the suspender the other is the sweetner and if you can buy it in bulk you can save some serious cash!!

Yeah I only have been using Ora Plus adding my own sweetener and adding Stevita Flavoring Peppermint I may try Cinnamon next also you can use water to mix with it up to 50/50 but I have only done 90/10 as I would rather not chance the suspension not holding.

I may get Ora Sweet to see how it differs in taste mixed with Ora Plus.

What pisses me off is there was a Ora Blend a mix of both but nobody sells it anymore.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Snachito, I've seen both of these in 16oz containers. Are there larger containers you're talking about?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Well I'll be damned the whole time I searched for Ora Blend months ago nobody sold it now today I find several places and one in my area lol no more then 45 minutes away.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Snachito, I've seen both of these in 16oz containers. Are there larger containers you're talking about?
I was actually able to get 2 gallons (one of each) but I got because a good friend of mine co-owns/runs a very well known chemresearch.com and since they bought in BIG quantities they got a few gallons of each of these directly through paddock, so I was able to buy these two gallons off my bud.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm gonna be honest.... I didn't read a single word of this thread because I was too busy staring at SFG's avatar

That is all, carry on

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic