Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Whats the best fat burner supplement out there?

B

bigrightarm

Jan 12, 2012
hey I'm new to the world of supplements and am looking for a good fat burner.

whats the best thing out there with the quickest results?
how would i have to adjust my diet in accordance with the supplement?

please help me out

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
I am hearing good things about a new one called ZYCORE..

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've always been a fan of lipodrene.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
I only know its selling hot and good Reviews are Coming In....i dont use fat burners just diuretics

ProSource.net

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
I've always been a fan of lipodrene.

This is a very good product. My girl has used it multiple times with much success.

She ran it 8 weeks at 2 tabs/day. One in the morning and one after lunch.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have used just about every "fat burner" out there and done extensive logs on them keeping track of my weight and body fat. i can tell you that 99.9% of them will make you lose weight, will make you feel more energy BUT if your diet isnt dialed in, as soon as you go off of them, you are quickly back to where you started. if your diet isnt right, you will burn muscle and not fat! if you arent into a good solid workout program, you will burn muscle and not fat. i used a very intensive "fat burner" when i first got back into the gym and i took weekly pics, weekly weight, weekly body fat, weekly measurements. it was a 3 month program. i was NOT eating very good. yes, less than i had been but i was using the "fat burner" as a crutch so i was still eating a lot of stuff that i shouldnt be and my calories were still too high. at the end of the 3 months i had lost about 10# and my measurements had dropped some but my bodyfat, increased. not a whole bunch, like 1% but it went up and my muscle mass went down. so yep, i was 10# lighter, my lifting sucked and i still looked the same because the amount of fat was pretty much the same. had the same results a year later when i did a log on another "fat burner" lost 10# in 6 weeks and in 2 weeks after i was done i was right back at my beginning weight.

so if you want to take them to make you feel better and get that energy, go for it. i take an animal cuts package every morning about 10ish when i start to feel tired. i have every intention of trying GGs product when he gets it out there but my diet is much better than it used to be.

"fat burners" are a tool but they are not going to fix or overcome ones bad diet. :D

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Pure ephedrine HCl , caffeine , adpirin. Always has been and can't vex equaled even though keep trying.
Or
Clenbuterol , t-3 far more safer than hysterical knoobs who never used it in the first place make it out to be.
All else us hype and lies

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree with ketsugo... I have no love for the supp industry. Fat burners are no more effective IMO than a cup of coffee every couple hours.

Ephedrine is safe is used properly.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My wife used oxyelite pro with good success mixed with a very strict diet and lots of cardio.

I how ever am a clen/t3 fan, shit works great and body fat just melted off

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Most supps dont work well,But there are a couple that do!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
For the ladies -------> YOHIMBINE HCL and not crap yohimbe.
Yohimbine hcl is a synthetic copy of the active and effective alkaloid in yohimbe extract

why?

Typically, so called strubborn fat is estrogenic in nature- though some people just have high #'s of A2 receptors- the A2 receptor is highly influenced by estrogen- if you are a women or have estrogenic fat patterns you most likely have large #'s of A2 receptors.

HOW DOES YOHIMBINE WORK?

It binds to the A2 and blocks Norepinephrine(and other A2 agonist INCLUDING ESTROGEN) from binding to and agonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids)- thus it allows for fatty acids to be "burned" and thus stubborn fat to be lost.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic