Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It just depends on the context of the application.

If you are using for the immediate size aspect of increasing the volume of the muscle
then yes I agree. However if you use it properly and achieve permanent gains when
all said and done then I completely disagree.

The intention of the product is to stretch fascia as a tool to further actual muscular
development.

However not everyone uses site enhancing oils in this fashion.

I know thats what they say its for. I have never seen anyone using it correctly if this be the case. Its still something artificial that puffs up the muscle. It stays there and artificially increases size. If they are going to ban people for implants they should also ban them for syhthol. Its a double standard if they don't. Also, what kind of lazy **** do you have to be to use it? There arent a handful of people on the planet that have grown their muscles so big they can't get any bigger without stretching the muscle fascia. Its a cop out people use when they inject it. I call bullshit. There has never been a runner up in the big O that anyone set back and said "you know, if he had just a quarter inch more on his calves he would be Mr. O"

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I know thats what they say its for. I have never seen anyone using it correctly if this be the case. Its still something artificial that puffs up the muscle. It stays there and artificially increases size. If they are going to ban people for implants they should also ban them for syhthol. Its a double standard if they don't. Also, what kind of lazy **** do you have to be to use it? There arent a handful of people on the planet that have grown their muscles so big they can't get any bigger without stretching the muscle fascia. Its a cop out people use when they inject it. I call bullshit. There has never been a runner up in the big O that anyone set back and said "you know, if he had just a quarter inch more on his calves he would be Mr. O"

If they are using it correctly you wouldn't see it though

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I know thats what they say its for. I have never seen anyone using it correctly if this be the case. Its still something artificial that puffs up the muscle.

Then you haven't seen much. Or just haven't been looking. Youtube videos don't count ;)

I could give you a handful of links to Syntherol logs where the users documented their
use. Posted before and after photos. 1 of which just posted a photo the other day over
a year after he finished his run with the product. His arms are still as big as when he
finished using Syntherol.

gunslinger said:
It stays there and artificially increases size.

No it doesn't. Why don't you read up on the product and what it consists of before
you make blatantly incorrect statements and pass them off as facts.

You even commented on the thread where this very info was originally posted. Yet
you didn't even bother to read it. Here are the clearance rates for many of the most
commonly used oils in SEO and other types of injection.

Oily vehicleViscosity at 37°CT1/2
Ethyl oleate3.910 days
Fractionated coconut oil151 week
Sesame oil351 month
Arachidis oil35.223 days
Castor oil286Indefinitely

If they are going to ban people for implants they should also ban them for syhthol. Its a double standard if they don't. Also, what kind of lazy **** do you have to be to use it? There arent a handful of people on the planet that have grown their muscles so big they can't get any bigger without stretching the muscle fascia. Its a cop out people use when they inject it. I call bullshit. There has never been a runner up in the big O that anyone set back and said "you know, if he had just a quarter inch more on his calves he would be Mr. O"

The ethics and morality argument really makes no sense. If you can use something
to help you reach your goal, why wouldn't you use it? Proper use means that what
you are seeing IS real muscle. Whether you believe that or really makes no difference.

Also I believe Dennis Wolf fits the scenario you described. :)

gunsliner said:
Thats kind of my point. I don't think anyone is using it "correctly".

And how would you know? You don't think any of the pros on stage are using
SEO to build or enhance their physiques?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
blahblahblah blah,who cares.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Again, I don't have a problem with site enhancing oils. But Syntherol has silica in it and silica can cause silicosis in some people. Silicosis is a terrible disease and can cripple those who get it.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Again, I don't have a problem with site enhancing oils. But Syntherol has silica in it and silica can cause silicosis in some people. Silicosis is a terrible disease and can cripple those who get it.

Silicosis is a hazard of inhalation of silicone dust. IT has nothing to do with
silica that is used in pharma, or even food products in which it is very commonly
used and FDA approved.

Silicosis has absolutely nothing to do with Syntherol. How you even link the 2 is
beyond me.

Your link doesn't work. Here are a few that do all saying the same thing RE: inhalation.

Silicosis : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Silicosis | Definition and Patient Education
Silicosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
As I say in the other syntherol thread, without studies showing the silica in syntherol is safe for intramuscular injection, given the existence of silicosis and siliconosis, anyone would be crazy to use silica containing compounds.

The link works just fine for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic