Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
If used properly, it can be beneficial... Some people have damaged tissue that won't regrow... Those cases are ok if competing... As long as its done right... Its a tricky compounds to play with.

One of you sees it as fake... C'mon, you pump your body with all gear that is synthetic... You can't do it naturally as the levels in your body as so low naturally...body builders need an edge and need to be proportioned... If you're serious enough, I'm sure you've used more than what your natural levels are... And guess what... You have if you injected anything at any amounts. :p

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
The question of cheating or not? From a judging perspective and if it looks obvious I believe the competitor is marked down for it. Yet, I don't think a competitor is ever marked down for too much aas & gh. Well, lets look at the GH part. The huge extended gut might cause a mark down.
I'm really on the fence with this product. If a guy can go with less is more and really help his symmetry. I say go for it. The judge should never be able to detect it. If the guy is clueless and blows up his shoulders but has 12" biceps then what a fool is all I can say. He will be in the last call out any ways.

All I really know is it is not for me. Not a chance.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
There is absolutely no difference in someone using syhthol and someone getting calf or pec implants. Its still artificial and not part of the body. If you agree with one you have to agree with the other.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If used properly, it can be beneficial... Some people have damaged tissue that won't regrow... Those cases are ok if competing... As long as its done right... Its a tricky compounds to play with.

One of you sees it as fake... C'mon, you pump your body with all gear that is synthetic... You can't do it naturally as the levels in your body as so low naturally...body builders need an edge and need to be proportioned... If you're serious enough, I'm sure you've used more than what your natural levels are... And guess what... You have if you injected anything at any amounts. :p

Alright Ms Dobie...1st when you gonna change that avi? 2nd. With compounds you still have to do work or you just gonna get ''jiggly'', synthol you just ''pump it up'' as Arnie would say;)

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Alright Ms Dobie...1st when you gonna change that avi? 2nd. With compounds you still have to do work or you just gonna get ''jiggly'', synthol you just ''pump it up'' as Arnie would say;)

Yes I didn't mention you have to do the work as that's a given... Nothing is a miracle, it doesn't happen when you sit on your ass and eat like a pig...you need to eat clean and get your ass to the gym... Didn't think I had too state the obvious :p

I'm just saying that synthol would be beneficial for those who may have tissue damage and need to make up the size to match the other side (bicep for example) but of course it needs to be done correctly.

My avi... Yes, I haven't gotten a chance to update as I don't think I can do it through my phone... I'll work on that ;)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
GM I missed you . :eek:

Well Thank you TG, Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas. I won't even ask if you got what you wanted cause I know Santa would give you whatever you asked for!! lol New Years Eve next!!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yes I didn't mention you have to do the work as that's a given... Nothing is a miracle, it doesn't happen when you sit on your ass and eat like a pig...you need to eat clean and get your ass to the gym... Didn't think I had too state the obvious :p

I'm just saying that synthol would be beneficial for those who may have tissue damage and need to make up the size to match the other side (bicep for example) but of course it needs to be done correctly.

My avi... Yes, I haven't gotten a chance to update as I don't think I can do it through my phone... I'll work on that ;)

DQ, go ahead and send me 15 or 20 great pics and ill pic one for you on the avi and get it put up somehow. ;)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If there were a pill that when taken for a week would draw so much water into your muscles that you would gain 30 lbs and look solid, would you take it?

Isn't that pill called dbol. Lol.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
DQ, go ahead and send me 15 or 20 great pics and ill pic one for you on the avi and get it put up somehow. ;)

I got lots of pics posted for my friends on the other boards :p ...pick and choose my friend. Lol ...but I'm getting new pics done in a couple weeks...then I will post those :)

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
There is absolutely no difference in someone using syhthol and someone getting calf or pec implants. Its still artificial and not part of the body. If you agree with one you have to agree with the other.

It just depends on the context of the application.

If you are using for the immediate size aspect of increasing the volume of the muscle
then yes I agree. However if you use it properly and achieve permanent gains when
all said and done then I completely disagree.

The intention of the product is to stretch fascia as a tool to further actual muscular
development.

However not everyone uses site enhancing oils in this fashion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic