Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I think anyone who knows me on these boards know how I feel about it.

Fuc k Syhthol and any egotistical prick who uses it. I don't care how much muscle you built natty or how many years you have trained, the second you inject Syhthol you are a fake mother fuc ker.

Are you ok with Creatine? That simply draws water into the muscle thus a larger fuller muscle cell = a larger muscle.

To say anyone should or shouldnt do anything is stupid. People make there own choices and many top level pros use it with great success so just because you dont like it from what you know doesnt mean its the end all be all tool. Lets be honest, your commenting on something your not an expert on nor have ever used so how can you give input like its the plague? I ask this only as a question. Im not an experienced user therefore I cant make a unbiased comment but to say someone is an egotistical prick for using synthol seems a little childish.
im not for it or against it. if its available and its what someone needs to be there competitive edge go for it. If its not in your bag of tricks cool. Im sure you do many things in life people dont agree as being "fair" or real. We all do including me. Shit I have took a shot or two in my biceps (Cyp) to give them an extra swell before a Beach day and it works. Does it make permanent muscle? No. Its just there as a tool to enhance an area even if only for a day...like a diuretic. No one is ever paper thin shredded skin year round. However take a diuretic when properly planned out and you can see every muscle fiber in your body giving the illusion you are more muscular than you are or have a smaller waist. Real BB is all about illusion as stated. Real muscle and illusion really dont have alot in common. I think everyone has there right to an opinion but a fake egotistical mother ****er leads me to believe you either hate someone you know who uses it or have a few anger issues. Oil shouldnt make your blood boil whether you know someone or not. Just my 2 cents. PS dont let it get to you increased BP is hard on the kidneys especially after your recent incident....lol.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I'm not into it, but if someone else wants to use it I'm not bothered.

Bodybuilding is largely genetic (in my opinion). There are people who work hard on their calves but they'll never have enormous ones. If they want to partially correct this with synthol I don't blame them. The same is true for any other body part (IMO). Some people have small chests and it's never going to be truly huge. I've talked this guy at my gym who is enormous everywhere but his chest. Benches big weight, but has a hard time getting a pump. Feels it mostly in his triceps. If he wanted to synth it up a bit I would be totally fine with it.

Then there are lazy dbags who barely lift and turn themselves into synthfreaks. I pity those people.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't see any problem with using it to enhance a lagging body part before a show. If used in moderation, it looks pretty natural. I guess in a way it's like fraud. But, BBing is all about illusion. It's hard to draw a line to say synthol is cheating when virtually everything a BBer does is unnatural.
I don't know, for me it seems like it's cheating, a ''lagging body part'' as you say is usually a genetic weak spot. I don't think BB , professional or your everyday gymrat is a illusion it's hours, years of hard work and dedication. For me to just inject some inflammatory into your muscle is too easy

We got some idiots on this board. How can anyone say "**** synthol?" Synthol like aas is another tool in bodybuilding. Don't hate becuase you lack the discipline to use it, or lack the genetics to compete, or just lack everything and just troll on bodybuilding boards because you're a fat gym rat. All pro's use it, and when used correctly it can be fantastic.

Of course there are people who abuse it and destroy themselves, and to use them as a image for synthol, you should be shot.

Zomb, you want to tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back!! lol
I don't know if 'every' top guy uses it, probably, but it just adds to the crazy size of competitors nowdays. You don't think guys nowdays are freakish looking compared to their predecessors?

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
crowman said:
I think everyone has there right to an opinion but a fake egotistical mother ****er leads me to believe you either hate someone you know who uses it or have a few anger issues. Oil shouldnt make your blood boil whether you know someone or not. Just my 2 cents. PS dont let it get to you increased BP is hard on the kidneys especially after your recent incident....lol.

I think everyone has there right to an opinion, and I have a right to call them a stupid bastard for stating it. There are a few guys on here that are pro Synthol and most (not all) are assholes. I do have anger issues, and you are correct about my BP....lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Hmmm, wonder which one used Synthol!! lolol

...is that guy posing with him laughing or smiling??

synthol-muscle-10.jpg

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It's all about gaining and edge. Be it bb pl or strongman. If someone showed me drinking piss would make me a better athlete damn straight I would. At 40 years old I'll take any advantage I can get to be more competitive

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
It's all about gaining and edge. Be it bb pl or strongman. If someone showed me drinking piss would make me a better athlete damn straight I would. At 40 years old I'll take any advantage I can get to be more competitive

Bear Grylls says you can do it 7x before the amonia I believe becomes too toxic. Nice way to recycle vitamins I guess lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I think everyone has there right to an opinion, and I have a right to call them a stupid bastard for stating it. There are a few guys on here that are pro Synthol and most (not all) are assholes. I do have anger issues, and you are correct about my BP....lol

This is a little off topic. i realize each "SEO CO" has there own special brew. The entire point from what I have done my research on is stretching fascia tissue. Why the hell can you just inject a boatload of GSO into that muscle. Its going to stretch the area when you put any foreign substance in large quantites anywhere i.e 18cc's per calf. Hell if you use GSO or olive Oil (sterile of course) it would even technically have some nutritional benefit like those who add it to a shake.
The one part I will say I hate about SEO is those in charge of the companies seem to be huge ****ing liars! Everything from its FDA approved to its made in a licensed pharmaceutical factory and so on. For anyone not in the know, to get a drug FDA approved your are talking atleast 30million dollars in most cases from stage 1-4 testing etc. Most people dont have that laying around to dump into a BB "tool".

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I was completely against it until I did further research and thinking. Bodybuilding is alabout the total package of genetics. Anytime you start using hgh abs slin you have gone past the relm of genetics so what's the bug deal with ask g one more advantage to get the total package. Bodybuilding before gh and slin was real bodybuilding. Now there are many factors and opinions on what is cheating.

I nolonger have a beef with synthol users if you are taking it to get the extra edge to get that total package.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was completely against it until I did further research and thinking. Bodybuilding is alabout the total package of genetics. Anytime you start using hgh abs slin you have gone past the relm of genetics so what's the bug deal with ask g one more advantage to get the total package. Bodybuilding before gh and slin was real bodybuilding. Now there are many factors and opinions on what is cheating.

I nolonger have a beef with synthol users if you are taking it to get the extra edge to get that total package.

HGH and aas grow\enhance what you have, they aren't going to add something you're genetically lacking. And you still have to work to get results. Not the same with synthol.
I understand the pro level, 'everyone is doing it' thing and getting the ''extra edge''

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
HGH and aas grow\enhance what you have, they aren't going to add something you're genetically lacking. And you still have to work to get results. Not the same with synthol.
I understand the pro level, 'everyone is doing it' thing and getting the ''extra edge''

if you dont have the genetics and you use synthol your going to look like shit. Pros use it to make lagging muscles appear a bit larger than they are perhaps add a little peak and fullness if applied correctly pre contest. You guys are suggesting that someone can sculpt a phil heath physique by slapping some synthol on. If that notion was true every competitor at the olympia would look the same.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic