Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Synthol

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
HGH and aas grow\enhance what you have, they aren't going to add something you're genetically lacking. And you still have to work to get results. Not the same with synthol.
I understand the pro level, 'everyone is doing it' thing and getting the ''extra edge''

But hgh defies genetics and grows new muscle cells. You could have piss poor genetics and still be on top if you take enough hgh. Where aas volumizes what you already have. You have to work with that you were born with.

In a way hgh ****ing up the world of bodybuilding. It took that genetic factor out. Don't get me wrong, they way you respond to these will depend on your genetics, but hgh in large amounts takes genetics out of the equation

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
One guy could genetically have higher testosterone than the next guy. Thus, the amount of anabolic hormone in your body is also a genetic factor. The genetics argument is a moot point here. No one has genetics to look like mr O out of the box.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
At the end of the day, if you are talking about "bodybuilding" you are talking about building your body. That means YOUR body, with food, training, steroids, GH, whatever, but its still YOUR body and your hard work building the muscle. When you throw Synthol into the mix you are no longer talking about YOUR body. You are now puffing up your muscles with useless oil. No different than implants. You can try to rationalize it any way you want to, but that's the bottom-line. If you are pro-Synthol in "bodybuilding" competitions you better also be pro-implants (calves, pecs, biceps, ect)

If you are a powerlifter maybe a better example would be someone using some type of harness or apparatus to aid the lift. It wouldn't be fair because they are not using their body to perform the lift. Anyone who cannot understand this logic, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I think there is some misunderstanding about the different effects of synthol. If used correctly, it will stretch the muscle fascia, and make it easier to grow muscle to fill the larger area.

Yes, I realize some are using it to get the short term effect of making the muscle puff up from the presence of the oil, and those who abuse it over long periods, end up with oil filled balloon shaped muscles.

But the guys who use site enhancing oils sparingly over time, can end up stretching their muscle fascia in more subtle ways, making more room for their muscles to grow so they are actually growing bigger muscles.

I am definitely not opposed to this type of use of SEO's, but as I already stated I am opposed to any use of SEO's like Synthol (or Syntherol) that have silica in them and for different reasons I am opposed to using SEO's to puff up the muscle either temporarily during a show, or to fill them up like balloons.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
At the end of the day, if you are talking about "bodybuilding" you are talking about building your body. That means YOUR body, with food, training, steroids, GH, whatever, but its still YOUR body and your hard work building the muscle. When you throw Synthol into the mix you are no longer talking about YOUR body. You are now puffing up your muscles with useless oil. No different than implants. You can try to rationalize it any way you want to, but that's the bottom-line. If you are pro-Synthol in "bodybuilding" competitions you better also be pro-implants (calves, pecs, biceps, ect)

If you are a powerlifter maybe a better example would be someone using some type of harness or apparatus to aid the lift. It wouldn't be fair because they are not using their body to perform the lift. Anyone who cannot understand this logic, I don't know what to tell you.

What if a PL could have someone beat them bloody with a club and get stronger because of it. Would you be opposed to them using that technique to get stronger? What if a PL could inject saline solution and make their lifts stronger a week later, after the saline absorbed? Would you be opposed to that?

This is not a black and white situation, and I think your example of using harnesses or apparatuses to aid the lift is not a good comparison to SEO's when those are responsibly used.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think I might have a solution to at least round up some of the guys who are straddling the fence.

Why not allow SEO usage to stretch the fascia, but not to temporarily enhance a site. I don't know how they would test for it, i.e. body scans or piss tests or blood tests, but you can use it in the off season until within a couple of weeks of being on stage.

I don't care what these guys do to get freaky, as long as what I'm looking at is them. For instance, when I see the Hulk in the Avengers, I don't sit there and gawk at his freakish size and strength because I know it's CGI and fake as ****. But then I go watch Shawn Rhoden workout and I'm in awe of his build and full muscle bellies with a tiny little waist, BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S REAL.

If bodybuilding continues to blur those lines, then I don't care to follow it anymore. When will a guy who has genetically inferior legs get on stage with realistic looking prosthesis?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Synthol is and always will be a grey area I'm bodybuilding, but in today's competitions it is all about who has that extra edge. I do like the implant comparison though!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
if you dont have the genetics and you use synthol your going to look like shit. Pros use it to make lagging muscles appear a bit larger than they are perhaps add a little peak and fullness if applied correctly pre contest. You guys are suggesting that someone can sculpt a phil heath physique by slapping some synthol on. If that notion was true every competitor at the olympia would look the same.

No, you need to go back and re-read what I said. genetics play the biggest role no matter how much extra's you pump in. for me, kinda why the ''lagging body parts' doesn't hold water for me. to me the ''lagging body part' 'argument means it doesn't exist, that's the need for synthol. again just my personal opinion

But hgh defies genetics and grows new muscle cells. You could have piss poor genetics and still be on top if you take enough hgh. Where aas volumizes what you already have. You have to work with that you were born with.
In a way hgh ****ing up the world of bodybuilding. It took that genetic factor out. Don't get me wrong, they way you respond to these will depend on your genetics, but hgh in large amounts takes genetics out of the equation
BUT, HGH is only going to generate cells i nthe existing muscle. It's not like it creates a new muscle, it simply adds to the existing structure. ps I love HGH so don't get me wrong. I have no problem with aas or hgh as you still have to bust ass for results. synthol you don't
One guy could genetically have higher testosterone than the next guy. Thus, the amount of anabolic hormone in your body is also a genetic factor. The genetics argument is a moot point here. No one has genetics to look like mr O out of the box.
Wrong!! You either have the genetics for Mr O or you don't. Genetics are inherited not manufactured. No amount of hormone levels aren't going to determine that. Testosterone levels have nothing to do with genetic muscle\size mass. How many kids you see with moustaches and shitloads of pimples, a by product of high test levels when you're young(for the most part) that could never be mr o?
I think I might have a solution to at least round up some of the guys who are straddling the fence.

Why not allow SEO usage to stretch the fascia, but not to temporarily enhance a site. I don't know how they would test for it, i.e. body scans or piss tests or blood tests, but you can use it in the off season until within a couple of weeks of being on stage.

I don't care what these guys do to get freaky, as long as what I'm looking at is them. For instance, when I see the Hulk in the Avengers, I don't sit there and gawk at his freakish size and strength because I know it's CGI and fake as ****. But then I go watch Shawn Rhoden workout and I'm in awe of his build and full muscle bellies with a tiny little waist, BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S REAL.

If bodybuilding continues to blur those lines, then I don't care to follow it anymore. When will a guy who has genetically inferior legs get on stage with realistic looking prosthesis?

^^^This ^^^^ Is what I'm saying.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
SAD said:

Fuc Kin awesome! Exactly what I'm saying.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I suppose it is also like many in the top segments of sports or even business for that matter! they are never satisfied and allways strive for more and better.

Mayb it is part of an evolutionary trait built in some more than others, i know even in our small gym in the early 70s, this one chap liked entering shows, and was allways looking for for an edge, and was fair bit bigger than us at around 15 stone lean, we all though how huge he was at around 5' 9'' but my how things have changed, 18 stone lean would be the norm nowadays.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Branch warren has won the Arnold Classic twice which I thought was a tragedy.if you look at the past winners Nasser levrone and flex his physic would not even place in that era.zero shape no flow just a slab of muscle.all I will say about Phil Heath his body responds to gear is nothing I have ever seen insane.without it he would not way more than 200 pounds naturally.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I like when the synthol uses flex so hard on stage it pours out of the injection sites.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic